00 mustang vs my 87 supra

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
ok so i was comng home and this guy with a 00-01 mustang gt was riding my ass frm the time i got off the exit ramp of the high way. so i am at a red light and he pulls up next to me. i hear him give a lil gas to try and see what i would do, the light goes green and i casually go through it. the guy in the mustang hits it hard and gets like 2 cars ahead so i slam on the gas still in first and got right up to 3rd gear doing about 75 and he can barely keep up. i just laughed. i love when mustang drivers think they can get you everytime and when u leave them in the dust it just feels right

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I just wish that mustangs had the balls to race me. All the gt's around my house are too scared, or they think the gas cost too much. Either way I haven't raced on in a while. Good kill though.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i raced a cobra with some wide ass tires on the back, kept pretty even for a while but he pulled on me eventually.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Yeah I got a guy the other day horsing around with me in 06' mach one. It had the nice 5 spoke old school crager style rims...

STILL HAD THE DEALER PLATES ON IT!

Made some one a very very very bad day.

Walked the guy from 30-80 about 5+ cars.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
good kill
i raced a mustang so called 5.0
come to find out it wasnt and just had an exhaust and when he asked me what i had done all i said was a bov and he looked buffled....:) kinda funny
beacause the guy had roms and they where heavy!!!

koulee

Oct 11, 2005
Can't to build up and kill some stangs myself man - nice.

BTW, I mean really kill.

N

NDBoost

its nothing special to waste a new mustang GT they only have like 200-300BHP stock. and they weigh as much if not more then us..

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nice kill on the 06 Mach 1, They may have taken it straight back to the dealership after getting owned by a car seventeen years old. I'd like to propose a toast to anyone who's ever beaten a gt.
You have a GT, and you think it's fast, You won't be my first kill, and you won't be my last.......You have a few ponies, I'm putting them in the stable, You can try to keep up, but I doubt your able.....Your car is loud, and it sounds bad ass, but you've got to admit, That damn supra is FAST!!!

Never claimed to be a poet, but it took me about three minutes to write it. Everybody that's spanked a mustang can now drink up.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
suprahero said:
Nice kill on the 06 Mach 1, They may have taken it straight back to the dealership after getting owned by a car seventeen years old. I'd like to propose a toast to anyone who's ever beaten a gt.
You have a GT, and you think it's fast, You won't be my first kill, and you won't be my last.......You have a few ponies, I'm putting them in the stable, You can try to keep up, but I doubt your able.....Your car is loud, and it sounds bad ass, but you've got to admit, That damn supra is FAST!!!

Never claimed to be a poet, but it took me about three minutes to write it. Everybody that's spanked a mustang can now drink up.

bwahahaha that was great!

+1 for you

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't figure out if your laugh sounds like the pirate on your picture or if it sounds like Dr. Evil. Well this is my Fat Bastard impersonation.....Get in my belly! Sounds just like him doesnt it? I've been working on it a while now.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I agree that one was better. Almost a little too scary. Makes me want to give him all my money and jewelry.

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
I've beat a Mustang GT in my N/A 3000GT, S13 240SX and The Supra(obviously) :) I just can't get enough of Mustangs...They always seem so cocky and confident when they pull up beside an 18 year old car with 6 cylinders......Idiot.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Shame on you guys... bragging about beating a Mustang... :3d_frown:
If a mkII can do it, you shouldn't be bragging. :icon_bigg

I know where a Mustang that you could actually brag about beating is sitting... across the street from my house. Wait 6 mos for my bro to put a trans in it and you can have some fun. How the hell could anyone have a 12 second car and just let it sit somewhere w/o a trans and not be out making a fool of people. I need to see if he'll sell it to me. lol