You know you're a Supra owner when...

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man. Damn!
Is it bad? I hope not... Is it fixable?
Suspension failure ??? How come? You were on a straight line and suddenly steered left or right?
Man I feel so bad.So unlucky for you to get into that.

I6Boost

Apr 14, 2010
My Supra
Your driving around in your daily drive or someone elses car and see tons of ricers only wishing you were in the supra right now to blow the doors off there car.

Or when you see hot girls in the ricer cars.

Nothing more i love than see a Wanna be cool kid in a honda with a huge fartcan and a good looking girl, then absolutley shitting on him =]

Its what i live for.

Aug 24, 2009
Nirvana
Someone barely dents your quarterpanel in a parking lot and your car ends up looking like this in the bodyshop, lol

p1593987_1.jpg

miss_ali_j

Banned
Jul 17, 2010
De Pere, WI
MK3pizzadriver;1593987 said:
Someone barely dents your quarterpanel in a parking lot and your car ends up looking like this in the bodyshop, lol

p1594324_1.jpg

That MUST be a Supra thing!! My fiance has had his MKIV repainted entirely twice, the engine bay 4 times, and the bumper 4 times. And he looks at me in horror because I'm perfectly content with my 88 that has rust and a missing trim piece.

87'Supra

Feb 7, 2010
Kansas
when people think your MkIII is a late 80's RX7

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

rofl agreed I've had to do it every single time..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I should have you all know my 3 year old took her first ride in the front seat today. It fits better than the back. The booster is over the seat hole and covers the seat belt, so I take her in the Yukon. On to the point. You know all those people that can't find the door handle? She pulled it right up with out me saying anything. A three year old can get out, and some adults can't.