You know you're a Supra owner when...

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
when you cant do even one load of laundry without finding at least four or five bolts or washers

when you pick up your laundry in your bedroom and "hey i was looking for that that socket last nite!!"

Supractive

Jul 2, 2010
Lone Star State
....... when you see how many times you can spell supra in your alphabet soup!!!! lol

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

.......when everything in your closet has a toyota logo!!

.......when you have a monthly bill at your local tire shop!!

bradenman1

Feb 28, 2010
Houston, Texas
You know your a supra owner when your driving on a 238k mile 7mgte with a blown head gasket and a misfiring cylinder when a mustang GT trys to race you and you still win even though your car sounds like chubacca from starwars when you stomp on it (true story :) )

... when you have boxes of 3 different size ziplock bags, a sharpie, and filing cabinet devoted to organization of your supra parts during a rebuild

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
When you mumble in your sleep and your wife thinks she hears another girls name and then she realizes you're saying supra lol (or your supras name, Cynthia in my case)

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
You you think you've finally got it ready to run and it's a sunny day pull the targa off for that first open air drive in the summer later find it mis-firing, unable to keep idle and just plain not run...Then walk back to the trunk and re-install the targa...

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
radiod;1589596 said:
...you faithfully watch your temperature gauge, coolant level, and oil condition for signs of a BHG.

...you eat a little cheaper to make sure you have enough money to cover potential breakdowns.

...you read a 114 page thread about "You know you're a Supra owner when..." to pass time at work.

The funny thing is I work in a Toyota parts department, and I am reading this to pass the time, lol!!

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
Dylan JZ;1577503 said:
when you are practically in tears after finding out the reason you couldn't get a hold of Jeff Watson was because he retired.. I'm honestly still sad over it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats news to me. he was the master at finding supra parts. :: wah ::

when all the local chp's know you and your supra.

when as you pass 100ft+ black strips of rubber that you've layed down you get a big grin on your face.

Last edited:

dsm_tuner260

Nov 1, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana
when someone tells you nice car and you offer to sell it to them so they have to go through all the pain an being broke.
when the only time you have money is the only time your not driving your supra. (happened to me mine sat for a little over a month and i had tons of money now its back on the road back to being broke)

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
when you have nice rims and a bad paint job and people still say "nice car".

when your birthday and Christmas lists consists of nothing but supra parts.

when you have so many spare parts in the garage, your car sleeps outside.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
termn8r2000;1590071 said:
Beck Toyota in Indy actually set me up with a commercial account (read this as major discount) since I was becoming a regular at the parts counter.

about what percentage is that? haha

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
you write off your car and are surrounded by many supportive concerned friends that encourage you you stay on as part of the community even though you have no intention of buying another Supra ever!

Thanks guys! :D

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
IJ.;1593493 said:
you write off your car and are surrounded by many supportive concerned friends that encourage you you stay on as part of the community even though you have no intention of buying another Supra ever!

Thanks guys! :D

We love you like a fat kid loves cake Ian!!

when you go to Ian for help knowing he is out the Supra game.