You know you're a Supra owner when...

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
^You don't even have a deck.. or speakers! all in the name of weight reduction ;)

(I just haven't had the time to install the deck from my last car and buy new speakers to fit the supra yet haha)

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
IJ. said:
You're on first name terms with the parts guys at Toyota and they ask if you'd like a coffee!
They never offered me coffee but they DO know me though.
I think the local dealership in my area is understaffed in the parts department and they HATE to see me there. I always ask "how much?" before buying and maybe they don't like that. Plus, most of the stuff I bought from them were smaller parts too at one time.

Once I called up to ask them about a part and one of the parts guys yelled to another, "ITS THAT DAMN GUY WITH THE SUPRA AGAIN" or was it "IT IS THAT GUY WITH THE DAMN SUPRA AGAIN."
I know one of us was called "DAMN"
Well when I got him on the phone he did not even ask me for the year or model.
I played coy and asked, "oh, how did you what car this was for!?"
He replied, "we know you"

I don't feel too comfy there.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
When you have more car parts in the living areas of your house then you do on your car!

Beat that one!

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
IJ. said:
When you can't fit any more parts under your bed ;)
LOL OK
Now did I inspire you to write that one?
Were you getting images of such things from reading my post?
I only have 1 complete gasket set under my bed--that is all!
All my other parts are on the FIRST floor & I live on the SECOND:)
...but then there is also the cellar...& another room...but no one goes there but me, so they won't see it anyways.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
When you can't fit any more parts under your bed

When you have more car parts in the living areas of your house then you do on your car!

Beat that one!

Guilty on both of those :icon_lol:

You make up jokes like>

Q: What's the difference between a Supra and a bucket of coolant?

A: The bucket doesn't leak!

And think it's funny!

bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I will be a REAL Supra owner again (not a wannabe) IF I can complete my project.
Technically, I now am not a Supra owner but a Supra parts owner.
But I have been a Supra owner for 9 years though.

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
IJ. said:
You're on first name terms with the parts guys at Toyota and they ask if you'd like a coffee!

Dave and Shaun are both good guys at Stampede Toyota here in town, I'm there at least twice a week.

For my Corolla restoration though, not for the Supra. Dave gives me deals every so often, especially on bigger purchases. We talk about the car, what's going on, etc. I'm thinking of possibly applying for a job there, even though Dave said they don't need anyone right now... maybe they will some day in the future.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
LOL Jeff,
I think you would make an excellent employee and would prove to be quite an asset at that establishment.
If you want, make a thread as a reference and then show it to the manager there.
I bet you would make Dave and Shaun feel awkward with all you know--Not your average new employee.