You know you're a Supra owner when...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
you know your a fukin supra turbo owner when you walk arround trying to make the right "psshhhh or spwooooooosh" with your mouth.

your a devoted one when you keep doing it after someone caught you making weird "spwooosh" sounds in the middle of class.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
-When you own multiple Supras of the same generation.

-When you can freely admit, "I have MSS."

-When your Girlfriend's #1 Goal in life is to spot a Supra before you do.
-When your Girlfriend keeps yelling "Supra!", but it's just a Probe.

Oh yeah, one more...

-When chicks want a ride with the Targa out.

BTW, the Bucket joke... I'm gonna ahve to use that. :bigthumb:

L

lanky189

IJ. said:
You catch the smallest glimpse of a Supra in a movie/TV/mag and you know it's a Supra!
OMG...at the TLS Expo the past weekend I brought along the greatest movie ever made. Fast and Furious (did you hear that? its called sarcasm) so we got drunk, and started watching it. Even a few beers and some Jar into the movie.. Squid was still like "IS THAT A MKIII!!!"

lmao..

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
drunk_medic said:
"You don't need AC because you have a targa, power windows and at least 6psi"

"You associate your right foot with good times"

That basically describes my weekend :icon_twis

Darkcyde: Been there, done that. lol

Lanky: Actually, I yelled: IS THAT A MARK 2??? :icon_bigg

".....you don't know why you turned your head until you realize you're looking at a Supra you didn't know was there."

EDIT: Someone say Jar?

thesupraman

Smirker
May 15, 2005
Frenchtown, NJ
...you completely gut your car and it still weighs two tons.....and STILL destroys lighter camaros and mustangs. I used to be an ignorant chevy head, and if I would have seen someone pull up next to me in my MKIII when I was in my '71 Z28, I would have laughed....and lost..BIG TIME :burnout:

northsupra

Normally Insane
Mar 30, 2005
Norway
You know you're a Supra owner when....... the god damn car throws a bhg at you. *i hate it, it cant do this to me!! it's soon summertime!!* :wtc:

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
IJ. said:
When you have the evening meal interrupted 2 nights in a row by arriving Supra parts! ;)

..when the UPS/Fedex/Mailman know you by name, and they ask how the car is doing.

The same UPS delivery guy that delivers to my home also delivers some of the things for my workplace. One day, he was delivering some stuff there and saw me at my desk. Well, he said "Hey! Buying any more Supra parts soon? What are you doing to that thing?" He's the guy who has delivered almost all of my parts, including the heavy stuff like the seats, turbochargers, upper and lower oil pans with hardware, and flywheel. He delivered all of that stuff plus a bunch of little stuff over the course of a month [right after I came back from a deployment]. He probably knows my name best, because he was probably cursing it the day the turbochargers, fuel rail, injectors and a bunch of other stuff came in a huge, awkward, heavy [80-100 #] box.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
when parts department staff at toyota actually lets out a :::sigh:::: when you walk in.
that happened to me for the first time ever the other day and right at that moment i knew in my head "i am so deep into the realm right now i will never be able to get out even if i wanted to"

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
u know ur an mkiii owner when u watch an mkiv owner drive away with ur girl... lol
u know ur a supra owner when ur supra's avg height is the same as ur trucks... and i dont mean on jack stands...
u know ur an n/a auto owner when ppl walk up and say 'is it turbo?' and u say 'not yet' and they say 'is it manual' and u also say 'not yet' and then they roll thier eyes and go look at a civic :(

L

lanky189

Ne0z said:
u know ur an mkiii owner when u watch an mkiv owner drive away with ur girl... lol
u know ur a supra owner when ur supra's avg height is the same as ur trucks... and i dont mean on jack stands...
u know ur an n/a auto owner when ppl walk up and say 'is it turbo?' and u say 'not yet' and they say 'is it manual' and u also say 'not yet' and then they roll thier eyes and go look at a civic :(

...when you use AN before a word that starts with a consonant.

3 times.

albertmdh

Apr 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
...when you sit in the driveway, idling, every day, checking to see if something sounds/feels/smells wrong...

... when you check supramania before you check your email...

... when you try to race EVERYBODY...(take that, grandma!)

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
When you email people on ebay that their item isn't going to sell for the price they're asking for and then offer to buy it off of them for half the price. Then when the auction is complete and it sells for more than the original price you email the guy saying if the guy doesn't pay, you'd be willing to buy it off of him for half the price of the winning price.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
albertmdh said:
...when you sit in the driveway, idling, every day, checking to see if something sounds/feels/smells wrong...

... when you check supramania before you check your email...

... when you try to race EVERYBODY...(take that, grandma!)

check, check, check....hehe maybe not everybody...granny would kick my ass...

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
lanky189 said:
...when you use AN before a word that starts with a consonant.

3 times.

Sometimes people don't pronounce "MK3" as "Mark 3" but rather "M.K.3", in which case, the use of "an" is completely appropriate. I use both interchangably.