You know you're a Supra owner when...

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
Eman14j;1821269 said:
... You have to tell your local mechanic that stock specs for the 7mgte head bolts are for uninformed gents ;-)

I hate discussing this with *anybody*, arguing with OEM makes me sound like I have no clue wtf I'm talking about. Also overfilling the oil is an interesting topic, no-one gets that one either.

...you can replace a HG and just throw all the bolts into a coffee can because you recognize exactly where they go anyways, whether due to looks or grease/grime (or lack thereof).

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
whitehat89;1845506 said:
When your wife tells you to take the insurance money from your totaled Celica and just fix the BHG on your Supra instead of getting another car for a DD... Mind you, my wife bought me the Supra for my birthday last year... ;)
I wish there were more women like this :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Supra_Saiyan;1847288 said:
My gf gets mad at me because I spend more time and money on my supra than her :biglaugh:
Just gotta be upfront at the beginning of a relationship. A girl would be foolish to think she can come between a Supra owner and their car...

CRsupraiii

Oct 24, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
te72;1847701 said:
Just gotta be upfront at the beginning of a relationship. A girl would be foolish to think she can come between a Supra owner and their car...

I made the mistake of purchasing my first MK3 while already in a long term relationship.... Long story short it became one of the many reasons she broke up with me. That in combination with her being a mega bitch on far too many occasions.

So AKA, if a girl doesn't approve of the Supra she will, in the long run, be a mega bitch and not be worth putting up with!!

If you were wondering... Yes, this theory is scientifically proven.

- Joe
Sent from my iPhone