You know you're a Supra owner when...

ill cuhz

Dec 23, 2010
Bay Area
drunk_medic;20601 said:
I need to NOT talk about my car from now on, because I ALWAYS have to explain that. I may love the MkIV engine and drivetrain, but I'm starting to hate the rest about it, just because it makes people think less of my car.

I will be talking about my car to someone who knows me and knows my plans, and someone else will be in the area and ask: "What kind of car do you have?"
"A Toyota Supra"
"Oh yeah? Nice!"
"It's an older body style - not the one you are thinking of."
"Oh.."

You should hear the voice change - it's terrible.

hahahaha so true broo

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
lol, I hear a lot of "I prefer the MK3 to the MKIV... less generic and european looking.. more muscle.."
and always followed by the obligatory...
"are you going to 2j it?"

Think I may just get custom plates that say NO ITS 7M

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
^A SM member has NOJZ4ME.....I thought that was awesome! But if you think about it, the reason I fell in love with the MKIII/7M is simply because it isn't that widely known about unless your already a fan. It is the longer harder road but to me that's what makes it that much sweeter. I have always been a fan of originality and this car has plenty of it. That's also what makes this forum so great for MKIII owners, were like a band of brothers, we just understand the legacy of the car if u will.

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Grandavi;1890906 said:
Ya know, I still get a little thrill when I stand in front of my car and look at the body lines and think "it's mine"

I do too, I'm still like "omg I have a supra" lol

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
BoostMonger;1890986 said:
I do too, I'm still like "omg I have a supra" lol
It starts like that. Eventually you find yourself in shoes like mine or Razoe's, then it's, "OMG I have 3 or 4 Supras!" :p

it's a disease I tell ya... but I am grateful to be able to have it.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
te72;1891466 said:
It starts like that. Eventually you find yourself in shoes like mine or Razoe's, then it's, "OMG I have 3 or 4 Supras!" :p

87 Supra in garage on stands awaiting me to find time for it... (blue hard top NA)
90 Supra pulling winter duty until I replace the wife's van
88 Supra being a garage/shop queen still....

yeah.. I know what you mean :D

theGOODWIN2012

Supraman
Oct 28, 2012
Long Island, NY
When you buy your Supra, have friends come over looking for a ride, and telling them you cant cause you have to fix x, x, and x. (Supra owner for a month now :D)

When your Supra will never be "dead", just "in need of work"

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
te72;1891466 said:

I've looked at a pair haha, I'm gonna buy a navy blue pair to match my interior....

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

MPR

John 3:16
Dec 17, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
You know you're a MK3 supra owner when you walk out to your car in the morning and find a puddle of green liquid dripping from its nose... -_-

True story, just happened to me this morning after letting it warm up for 10 mins. It was coming out of the overflow can. Now to figure out why, and no, it's not a bhg.