MA70Supra88 said:
saltines.jpg
I got to say I lost it..man you are crazy!! :biglaugh:

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
DEFIANT 7M said:
Your not alone! My father is Jamaican, my mother is black. My cousins call me a Jamerican....

im black from the waist down :biglaugh:

lets see dad was apparently german, mum has a background of english,irish,scotish and french!

nup im just an australian :dunno:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
wulfstan said:
Filipino Represent! Navy Sailor with Nurse Wife, typical setup. =)

LOL... My wife is Filipino...no wait...thats FilipinA and somethng like 1/2 her relatives are or are becoming nurses.

Her brother is in the Marines though.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Orion ZyGarian said:
Oh, well in that case, I am 80%+ Irish and Scottish. The rest is miniscule amounts of French and possibly bird of prey.

Funny thing is...I'm never going to drink or do drugs...ever. Despite my herritage. Barq's for life!!1

Yeah, but you're only 16 years old. I thought the same way at 16...Hehe.

Actually, if you can and do refrain from drugs, etc. Good job.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Orion ZyGarian said:
Oh, well in that case, I am 80%+ Irish and Scottish. The rest is miniscule amounts of French and possibly bird of prey.

Funny thing is...I'm never going to drink or do drugs...ever. Despite my herritage. Barq's for life!!1

I'm about the same. Never done drugs, but I drink occasionally. WHen I turned 21, I lived the party life, but it didn't last long. I drink about 1 six pack of beer spread over a month, if even that. Alcoholism runs in my family, and my family was poor for most of my childhood due to drugs, so I am happy that drinking and drugs don't appeal to me very much.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
drunk_medic said:
I'm about the same. Never done drugs, but I drink occasionally. WHen I turned 21, I lived the party life, but it didn't last long. I drink about 1 six pack of beer spread over a month, if even that. Alcoholism runs in my family, and my family was poor for most of my childhood due to drugs, so I am happy that drinking and drugs don't appeal to me very much.

Same here. I can't remember the last time I had a drink.

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
drunk_medic said:
I am happy that drinking and drugs don't appeal to me very much.
same here..... simply because every alcoholic drink I ever took a sip of, tasted awful to me :barf:
plus I'm not the type of guy who does something (drink alcohol, take drugs etc) to be "cool" or just because others want him to :p

oh, back to topic.... I'm a boring 100% german.

mk3mont

Apr 2, 2005
Mississippi
Black and Indian. If you don't think racism still exists come on down to Mississippi. I'm not saying all of MS is racist but where I stay the don't even try to hide it.

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
I'm 50/50 caucasian and Hispanic. You would never know I had any latin blood in me just looking at me though. It's kind of funny because legally, I can claim to be hispanic; which would have opened scholarship/job opportunities, but I never played that card because I figured there was someone out there that really did need it more than me.

Dad and myself are from South Carolina.
Mom from Argentina.