What is your Ethnicity? RACE...

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I'm white. Caucasian...whatever it is.....I am just white. :squint:

I got badgered by a black man today......We dont take checks at the airbrush KEOSK in the mall.....he argued with me about me not taking his check and tried to make me look bad by saying i wouldnt take his check because he was a black man.....WTF is wrong here.

I told some of my black friends.....they laughed so hard :nono:

but seriously.....that guy ticked me off....making me look like i was a predjudice honkey.....ugggghhhh

I HATE THE SOUTH SOMETIMES. seems that some people are just cought in the 50's and 60's....

-Jonathan

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
siman said:
but seriously.....that guy ticked me off....making me look like i was a predjudice honkey.....ugggghhhh

I HATE THE SOUTH SOMETIMES. seems that some people are just cought in the 50's and 60's....

You mean caught and prejudiced? (in the most asian voice possible): Man you need to hit da VTEC yo.... I apologize in advance, but spelling errors that aren't established slang (da, yo, shizzle, etc) tend to irritate me..

I actually speak english very well. But I can fake being a FOB pretty good too.

So I search the net for how many people misspell prejudice and caught.... and there is alot... Hmm... maybe I should be less anal about spelling.

Last edited:

Korg77

Mar 31, 2005
Moscow
rissian right here :)

but i know that my grandfa is from Poland and one of the parents of my mom is from Greece.

kulangflow

Celica All-trac Turbo
Mar 30, 2005
UT
Mark3Supraholic said:
I actually speak english very well.... So I search the net for how many people misspell prejudice and caught.... and there is alot...

"a lot"

Common mistake. :icon_razz

My predecessors hail from many places in Europe. I lived in the Philippines for a couple of years though recently, so I feel a little bit Pinoy sometimes.

csr ma71

rooftop sniper
Apr 2, 2005
bay area
www.angelfire.com
This reminds me of a joke from "The Hughley's"
One guy says, "My mother side is French/Irish while my dad's side is Dutch/German with a little bit of Iceland."
And then D.L says, "So in other words, you're White?"

88tsupra

i'm lao-ocean, i might have some other blood that im not aware of but o well.

L

lanky189

88tsupra said:
i'm lao-ocean, i might have some other blood that im not aware of but o well.

What Ocean?

lol... King of The Hill

88tsupra

hmmm i'm not sure where hmong people came from but some of my hmong friends said its the people living in the mountains of laos?

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
88tsupra said:
hmmm i'm not sure where hmong people came from but some of my hmong friends said its the people living in the mountains of laos?

well i'm doin a research paper for school and the Hmong people are from China and migrated south to the mountains of Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand because the the Chinese force the Hmong out of what is now China.

L

lanky189

im very surprized at the peacefulness of this thread... i applaud you all

when first i saw that someone was asking about racial or ethnic backgrounds..i was tempted to nuke the thread...but this is turning out cool.....

nice job folks...