What is your Ethnicity? RACE...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
for all ur flips out there "sip-sip-ung-tey-tey-co" dunno how to spell the shit but there u go....

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
CassMori said:
MA70Supra88 said:
saltines.jpg
:withstupi

:withstupi

N

Notorious_8.7.T

empera said:
for all ur flips out there "sip-sip-ung-tey-tey-co" dunno how to spell the shit but there u go....

bahahaha...bakla :D

meggs521

Apr 6, 2005
South Bend
I'm white.

Mainly Irish with some German and a little bit of French and other randomness... I guess I'm a major mutt. My dad's 100% Irish and then my mom has the rest.

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
wow, I never knew there were so many people with german "ingredients" in north america...that's astonishing.
even though I agree with Jeff, I think everyone's national parentage is interesting nonetheless :)

so suprra_girl, you are telling us that you're a Maori? :p

L

lanky189

Turbo-Joe said:
im black. where are the rest of you?

LMAO... that's hilarious Joe... there has got to be a few more black folks on here.... that's odd. Every supra I've ever seen in my area other than mine was driven by an older black male.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
lanky189 said:
LMAO... that's hilarious Joe... there has got to be a few more black folks on here.... that's odd. Every supra I've ever seen in my area other than mine was driven by an older black male.

black folk huh
:rant2: :rant2:

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
empera said:

If this were in english, it may be banned. Hehe...

Oh and like Notorious 87T said... tanga bakla

I am white by the way...