Upgraded front brakes 300 zx calipers.

RPSil13

Nov 30, 2006
Anaheim, CA
lets get this thing rollin, my cars sitting on jacks waiting for brakes, and i dont want to go buy rotors and pads and then replace them again,
YAY!!!

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
RPSil13;1125359 said:
lets get this thing rollin, my cars sitting on jacks waiting for brakes, and i dont want to go buy rotors and pads and then replace them again,
YAY!!!

It might be a couple of weeks still before these are actually shipping to you guys, but I promise I'm working on it as quickly as I can. Thanks for all the interest. I hope you can wait for the upgrade. :)

Collin

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Fantastic!:bigthumb: All I need to install mine, are the centering rings. Please let me know asap a price for one set (2) rings. I bought my Powerslot 350Z 'Track' rotors from Les Schwab, and the re-manufactured calipers from Schucks(already had the cores) I think I'm going to try the 'Yellow-Stuff' pads with them.

becauseican

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver
www.bicperformance.com
......I just tuned a T67 powered mk3 yesterday, I forgot just how SCARY stock brakes are on the street, three 1,2,3 gear pulls and the brakes went soft. GET BIG BRAKES OR DIE!!!, I love my Nightpager brakes!!

got_boosted

Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
becauseican;1131388 said:
......I just tuned a T67 powered mk3 yesterday, I forgot just how SCARY stock brakes are on the street, three 1,2,3 gear pulls and the brakes went soft. GET BIG BRAKES OR DIE!!!, I love my Nightpager brakes!!

Haha thanks for the encouragement!

And so you guys know I'm serious, here's an email I just recieved from my machinist:

Hey Collin

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, it has been hectic around here the last few weeks.
I lost my phone otherwise I would give you a call. I received the brackets and I am in the process of pricing material and overall cost. I am exploring a couple different options to try and keep price down. I might have the basic shape cut on a water-jet and we would do the final machine work. I should have my new phone in a day or two and I will give you a ring.
Thanks

Working with him is great as he takes the time to experiment and find the best and most cost-effective way to get the job done. I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks again for all the interest guys. I'll try not to dissapoint!

Collin

got_boosted

Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
RPSil13;1143426 said:
no update yet??????????

aaaaahhhhhhhhh, i want this

I apologize that this is taking so long, but I assure you all that I haven't given up yet. My machinist is having difficulties drawing the complex half-circle type designs of the brackets into CAD and we're exploring other design options to speed up production time and cut cost.

I'll keep you guys updated. I don't expect this to take much longer.

Collin

got_boosted

Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Brackets are ready to go. I just need to get some centering rings done up.

I need a final show of hands for who wants a pair of brackets and rings. Once I have a number, I'll pm you all with exact pricing, and then we'll go from there.

Collin

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
got_boosted;1150935 said:
Brackets are ready to go. I just need to get some centering rings done up.

I need a final show of hands for who wants a pair of brackets and rings. Once I have a number, I'll pm you all with exact pricing, and then we'll go from there.

Collin

Well give me a price.

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
got_boosted;1144569 said:
I apologize that this is taking so long, but I assure you all that I haven't given up yet. My machinist is having difficulties drawing the complex half-circle type designs of the brackets into CAD and we're exploring other design options to speed up production time and cut cost.

I'll keep you guys updated. I don't expect this to take much longer.

Collin

What CAD program is he using?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Can someone recap what is being offered and what else will be needed for these to work or do I have to read 28 pages of posts.................please, pretty please.

Supra469

Apr 20, 2007
Maryland
Keros;1150996 said:
What CAD program is he using?

If I get the dimensions I can have drawn up in CAD also. Can you PM them to me? It should not be this difficult to CAD this up or take this long....

Supra469

Apr 20, 2007
Maryland
suprahero;1151068 said:
Can someone recap what is being offered and what else will be needed for these to work or do I have to read 28 pages of posts.................please, pretty please.

Actually this is a good idea as I too have lost touch with the scope of this ENTIRE project....so please recap but be thorough with all the details of what's being produced and what other requirements will be needed, etc....

Whoever decide to do this please take your time replying and be thorough with it.....Thanks.