Update on my MR2... havent been around these parts in a while.

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Update:

The MR2 has been at Sound-Performance for a couple of weeks. Vince has been reworking some of the wiring on the car and finished up the final tune on it today.

357 RWHP at 19 PSI on their Mustang Dyno.

Gonna try to pick it up tomorrow. Ill let you guys know how it drives and get some pics and a scan of the dyno sheet.

Armando

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Well, the trip went well, no snags along the way.
Thanks again to John for going up there with me to get the car, it made it alot easier.
I need to mention that Speed-Source and Sound Performance both did a killer job on this car. The fab work is awesome and the tuning is pretty damn good. The trip averaged 23MPG. I got back home at about 5am due to stopping constantly to check things out and make sure there were no unknown problems, plus, we stopped in chicago after picking up the car and grubbed on some giordanno's pizza.

The car isnt registered yet, so I wont be driving much, except maybe a bit around the complex as it is private property. But I will have some video and pics soon as well as dyno scans.

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
finally finished it...
527RWHP. :) 2500lb curb weight. :)
tuned by Vince @ sound performance

p1667264_1.jpg

p1667264_2.jpg

p1667264_3.jpg

[video=youtube;oM3NEaXkzrA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3NEaXkzrA[/video]

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Good GOD I bet that thing is an effin' BLAST to ride in!!!

Armando... We should get together for a lunch and a quick joyride sometime soon!

Congrats... Love the setup,

Jeff

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
Im scheduling to get it back from SP after this big storm comes through and the crap melts. I lost your number man, send me a text message or an email or something and Ill let you know when it gets here.

another video...

[video=youtube;oqq-A0unDwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqq-A0unDwI[/video]