Update on my MR2... havent been around these parts in a while.

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
Hehehe, the AEM box is as big as the intercooler core :)

I like what you did with the manifold, it looks great.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Nice... should cause some chaos on the streets of Indy. If I ever get my harness back, I'll join in.

Your old Supra got pwnt, btw... bad. :biglaugh:

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
yeah, those tires wont last long. Im looking at a set of CCW classics and shoving as much tire as I can in the back.... 245 has been done, Im going to see how far I can push it on the stock rear fenders on a 10" wheel... it may STILL not be enough. either way... it will beone hell of a fun smoke machine. Got to recover from my spending spree on the car first... not to mention I need to buy a tow rig (got my eye on a beast of an oldsmobile wagon!) and continue to find ways to keep buying up silver.

What happened to my old Supra? Is it ruined??? please say it aint so!

no wing on this one... Im doing my best to keep the body stock, we'll see if that can be done and still have enough rear tire in there. I dont think I'm even going to put the factory ground effects on the car. :)

Tentative plan is to pick it up on Thursday... thats TOMORROW!!! Im so excited I can hardly stand it. Theyre waiting on a flex pipe to mate up the HKS exhaust that was intended for a MKII turbo MR2.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
The guy that bought it said he let a friend drive it....you can see the aftermath of that decision.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
OH..... MY.... GOD. ::slapface::

working on getting the car home first, then videos. patience is a virtue.... though becoming exceedingly difficult to exercise.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
ArmandoP;1384579 said:
are they fixing it? Im pretty pissed about not buying it back now. ugh.

If they can pull out dents a crusher put into it...

You pull it off by hitting a telephone pole somewhere in the 40+ range... The targa wouldn't even bolt back in. The car the kid 'traded' into, isn't even comparable to the one he wrecked. It seriously broke my heart. I wish I would have kept the damn thing.

ArmandoP

Supramania Contributor
Nov 4, 2006
Indianoplace
So this whole thing is being held up by a 3" flex pipe that hasnt shown up. Still waiting on it to show up, so I wont be bringing her home tonight unfortunately, but I have been assured that we are a mere few days away from getting this beast on the street.