Universal Technical Institute (UTI)?

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
theKnifeArtist said:
the parking lot=honda car show

Haha yea, so many Honda hatchbacks, 240sx's, and alot of SRT-4's and WRX/EVO's

I'm friends with the 7 or 8 big truck guys, the honda kids don't like us too much.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
MassSupra89 said:
Haha yea, so many Honda hatchbacks, 240sx's, and alot of SRT-4's and WRX/EVO's

I'm friends with the 7 or 8 big truck guys, the honda kids don't like us too much.

dont forget those VW addicts... they all park together... the common interests seem to batch together but we have a lil of everything, the 4x4 crews... the ricers.. the domestics... the blings... theres some really nicely done cars as well as the rice addicts.

Just finished professional service writing... pulled off a 98, next course:
Electrical Diagnostics(course 36)... only 15 weeks left!! 5 courses!

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
good luck everyone, i was going to go to this school but considering i have a minor felony on my record i do not qualify for any of the dealerships they offer. I'm just going to Chubbs for computer networking and working on cars as a hobby ;)

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
TaSe said:
good luck everyone, i was going to go to this school but considering i have a minor felony on my record i do not qualify for any of the dealerships they offer. I'm just going to Chubbs for computer networking and working on cars as a hobby ;)

yeah im nixed on the msat and dealership bullshit thanks to my stupid decisions in the past with driving... too many moving violations