This is What I look like.

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
D34DC311 said:
as you lookin like adam sandler hmmm. naa.

you're my new favorite person :drink1:

seriously i've signed autographs as adam sandler once. I was on the ferries to vancouver island from the mainland and was outside playing my guitar (not even playing adam sandler) and I notice this group of like 14 year old girls looking at me and back at each other and stuff, then they came up to me and asked me to sign some ferry pamphlet thing... lol

I had shorter hair then too tho.

L

lanky189

hey...this GUYS A PHONEY......A BIG FAT PHONEY!!!

YOUR JUST A PHONEY!!!

SpeedSuns

Apr 4, 2005
more pictures....
p22186_1.jpg

p22186_2.jpg

thats me and my girlfriend in her friends Scion TC...

no i didn't take the supra to prom....i really really wanted too...but i got the dreaded BHG!!! so instead we rolled my 89 dodge shadow...total POS...and we got a room....there isn't enough room in a supra to get freaky like i like... :biggrinbo

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Poatree said:
you're my new favorite person :drink1:

seriously i've signed autographs as adam sandler once. I was on the ferries to vancouver island from the mainland and was outside playing my guitar (not even playing adam sandler) and I notice this group of like 14 year old girls looking at me and back at each other and stuff, then they came up to me and asked me to sign some ferry pamphlet thing... lol

I had shorter hair then too tho.

lol dude u should have charged them like $10 for each auto graph
lol
did u sign it as adam sandler or did you put down your name?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Supra Blues said:
Err...you're supposed to put the beer in first, then the ice. This way its much colder. :beer:

Amateur........Ice, beer, water, salt. The salt keeps the ice from melting and lowers the freezing point of the water so that it is held constant around 25-30* F......Ask Lanky, trolling the bottom of the cooler was painful if you weren't already drunk.

Supra Blues

Virgin Booster
Mar 30, 2005
Supramania
Squid699 said:
Amateur........Ice, beer, water, salt. The salt keeps the ice from melting and lowers the freezing point of the water so that it is held constant around 25-30* F......Ask Lanky, trolling the bottom of the cooler was painful if you weren't already drunk.

Yeah, but the beer doesn't appear to be submerged in the fluid.

Anyhoo, my rule was a honky's Saturday afternoon rule. I will try the salt trick next time. :beer:

L

lanky189

Squid699 said:

That was before we completely filled the cooler with ice... after a few trips to the ice machine you couldn't see beer for the ice...

oh how cold it was....searching for a specific brand was quickly determined to be useless and random beer drinking ensued..