Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Well... theres me, arent I great? lol.

macsupra76

May 17, 2005
Calgary AB
Nice thread, the people behind the computer, anyways i'm on the left, dont know who that is on the right? jk :nuts:

Attachments

• P9261354.JPG
    P9261354.JPG
    261.5 KB · Views: 32
L

lanky189

albertmdh said:
I look like tom hanks son? Ok. does he have a son?

yeah...the main character in "Orange County" other that Jack Black ofcourse..

i can't think of his name atm.. but you totally look like him.

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
MDCmotorsports said:
No way man...

Heres the ULTIMATE COLDEST BEEER EVER!

-1 large igloo ice chest
-Fill with water
-Add 1lb of salt
-Fill with ice
-Fill with beer
-Chill for 20 mins. Keep eye(s) on beer to note that they DON'T EXPLODE.

Enjoy the coldest beer you have ever tasted.

:yelrotflm

And that pic with Lanky and Squid699 in there.... that guy in the red shirt looks like he's about had enough.

:p

you guys are pussies when it comes to cooling your beer. i was once told of a guy taking one of those propane cans that you use for bbq's, putting that in a tub full of water with the beer. now we all know that when a gas expands rapidly that it cools. so the guy rigs up a car turbo with a spark plug in it i guess, the propaine goes in one end of the turbo, gets burned up and lots of flame shoots out the other end. the propane tank gets burned through in some amazingly short time which causes it to cool, which cools the beer. thats how you cool your beer! needless to say i've never tryed this due to the health risks. but if i did drink i'd be all over it.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
souprat said:
you guys are pussies when it comes to cooling your beer. i was once told of a guy taking one of those propane cans that you use for bbq's, putting that in a tub full of water with the beer. now we all know that when a gas expands rapidly that it cools. so the guy rigs up a car turbo with a spark plug in it i guess, the propaine goes in one end of the turbo, gets burned up and lots of flame shoots out the other end. the propane tank gets burned through in some amazingly short time which causes it to cool, which cools the beer. thats how you cool your beer! needless to say i've never tryed this due to the health risks. but if i did drink i'd be all over it.

so you're calling us pussies for doing something that works. And all you have is some urban myth....... :icon_ques

souprat

Mar 30, 2005
fairfax VA
i think you mean urban legend. and here is the site:

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

as you can see the beer was cooled to two degrees, far colder than the measly 32 degrees that you will get out of ice. plus a jet turbine is alot cooler than a igloo ice chest.

edit: the guy is a brit, everything is in degrees C. so i guess the beer is not quite at freezing. ether way thats awsome.

Last edited:
L

lanky189

souprat said:
i think you mean urban legend. and here is the site:

http://www.asciimation.co.nz/beer/

as you can see the beer was cooled to two degrees, far colder than the measly 32 degrees that you will get out of ice. plus a jet turbine is alot cooler than a igloo ice chest.

edit: the guy is a brit, everything is in degrees C. so i guess the beer is not quite at freezing. ether way thats awsome.

yeah so 2 degree celius = above freezing
and 32 degree f = freezing

in the end, we owned and we got drunk and had a great time.

POOPY ON YOU!