This is What I look like.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Supra Blues said:
Err...you're supposed to put the beer in first, then the ice. This way its much colder. :beer:

No way man...

Heres the ULTIMATE COLDEST BEEER EVER!

-1 large igloo ice chest
-Fill with water
-Add 1lb of salt
-Fill with ice
-Fill with beer
-Chill for 20 mins. Keep eye(s) on beer to note that they DON'T EXPLODE.

Enjoy the coldest beer you have ever tasted.

:yelrotflm

And that pic with Lanky and Squid699 in there.... that guy in the red shirt looks like he's about had enough.

:p

L

lanky189

well we actually had just started to chill

the guy in the red had spent a good part of four hours hugging his Hayabusa on the way to the Hotel.. i had been in the saddle (broken seat!!) of the celica for probably 7 hours maybe 6 that day.. so the pizza and cold beer was a great releif.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
yeah that was even before the heavy drinking and (removed for legal reasons) started.

But yeah that recipe is very similar to what we eventually ended up using. Kept the beer cold all weekend and didn't lose any ice.

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Here is meh!

attachment.php

L

lanky189

PUSH IT PUSH IT!

lol will how can you be taking all kinds of photos when you're job no doubt involves some pretty high level security stuff?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
the third one is just me sitting in my xterra in a wal mart parking lot. the second is just me sitting in a office cubicle. the first one , well it ain't like any safe guards are being showed or anything. no secrets are being showed here, just me sitting in a dressup mock up outside in a mock up.

if you do a search on yahoo or google pictures on nuclear plants, you'll see the reactor an stuff..............

Will

L

lanky189

...sheesh..way to completely ruin my little conspiracy theory will... jeez!

::resumes google search for "the truth" that's "out there"::

albertmdh

Apr 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
have fun finding the "truth", Mulder, hehe. lets see what i can find.Time to raid the girlfriends photobucket...

p25591_1.jpg

me swinging my fake les paul

p25591_2.jpg

me and the girl, and no niether of us are blazed, not sure what happened there...

p25591_3.jpg

yeah i know, star wars shirt...