The NARSupra

NARSupra

Oct 19, 2008
Chico, CA
The reason my cell phone camera pictures are such poor quality is because the lens got hella scratched up I'll fix that. Also I'll be trying out a different paint scheme soon. Lots of upgrades are in the planning stages at this point including Nitrous.

Last edited:

NARSupra

Oct 19, 2008
Chico, CA
So this is what happens when I am sitting at home for 2 days watching my son... I get bored... and I realize I have a grinder and some Z32 headlights I bought from the pull yard sitting in the garage. I get an idea... I'll put them in my Supra! :eek:

Obviously some finishing touches still need to be made but they work

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Me a "purist" you're kidding right?

I'm not "mad" but that is some of the worst fucked up garbage I've seen done to a Mk3.

NONE of the lines "fit" and I really like the 3 wood screws in the urethane nose panel...

NARSupra

Oct 19, 2008
Chico, CA
IJ.;1321077 said:
Me a "purist" you're kidding right?

I'm not "mad" but that is some of the worst fucked up garbage I've seen done to a Mk3.

NONE of the lines "fit" and I really like the 3 wood screws in the urethane nose panel...

:rolleyes: So what? You think this car is worth anything? It sat in a field for 5 years before I made it move again. It has dents, rust, bad wiring etc. It isn't worth restoring so I'm experimenting with it.

Don't get me wrong I still appreciate it as a driver but If I wanted a "nice" supra I would buy another one.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
Whoa. If youre gonna go flushmount you should look into the headlight setup honestabe is running with.

I do however, dig the two tone thing you got going on.

NARSupra

Oct 19, 2008
Chico, CA
ERA;1321105 said:
Whoa. If youre gonna go flushmount you should look into the headlight setup honestabe is running with.

I do however, dig the two tone thing you got going on.

Actually I did see his setup. I was impressed. I would have preferred to do it that way but it requires $$$. These Z32 lights were the best I could find in the pull yard. *shrugs*

Mk3runner;1321137 said:
Cool thread. Odd lights, ehh. LOL good times

Hey its all good :)

NARSupra

Oct 19, 2008
Chico, CA
So yesterday after work I traded my Supra for an E28 BMW & $400.
sttore012i.jpg

NARSupra

Oct 19, 2008
Chico, CA
Mk3runner;1335866 said:
Thats pretty clean

ERA;1335913 said:
nice bimmer.

I will miss the Supra but I had to come up with some rent money this week :3d_frown: I wish I could have fixed the Supra up more to see how it could really perform. I was sure it had more potential then my previous sports cars did or this bimmer does.