The answer to my 3 months long oil issue...

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Seriously, the best guys out there barely advertise - they usually have so much work to do, they've got loooong wait times as it is. I have no problems with that, if it means my work is done right the first time

BBB WORHTLESS!!
Double Ditto

Apr 10, 2008
South East USA
The Sup' has changed everything in my mechanical experience. Other cars I could put together and get away with mediocrity. The tolerances on these engines is beyond me and I suspect many engine shops.
I had the turbo rebuilt and it was a bit smoky after hard pulls but it wasn't till I ran that damn 5w-20 that it really got bad fast. I could have gone back and bitched at the guy about "crappy rebuild" etc but that isn't my nature. Instead bought a new one from him and got a decent price.

BBB...dude get real. That's there to make people feel "comfy and secure" but doesn't actually do anything. I think you have to PAY to file a complaint even.

You could bring the head to the shop and let them look it over. But be calm about it.

Took my DD in for new tires and a wheel alignment earlier this year. Driving on the hwy the ass of the car would catch every ridge in the road and start wobbling at 60. Took it back and had them recheck the alignment (even gave the tech $10) and still the same thing !
Finally got under and adjusted it myself to where the marks used to be (no dirt etc) and it drives straight and fine. I was pissed but I just don't go there anymore and always mention the shop by name every opportunity and my experience.

Be glad you didn't take it to that guy overseas that put the "SIN MARKS" on the head ! LOL