Suprahooked's Pearl White Build Thread

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
I was a little worried about it. I drove home easy and i had no noise and it still sounded healthy. Thank god

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
looking great john!!! love the wheels man, can't wait for some vids, you had better get on that. What kind of numbers/times are you looking to put down? take care,
charles

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Well it rained today so i had a day off. I drove to summit racing and bought all the fittings, hose and a new oil cooler so i wont have to worry about blowing the rubber hoses any more. I called Suprarich and met him while i was there. He's a hell of a nice guy.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
Allen: I got all the stainless steel lines on and just got to bolt the bumper back on.:icon_bigg

Prism1: Thanks :biglaugh:

Kristel: Ha Ha lol. At least i did get parts.:icon_razz

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
suprahooked;1014264 said:
The car has been running strong till sat when i belw a oil relocator line. Lost 5 quarts of oil, luckly i caught it. Had a buddy tow it to his garage and i fixed it and babyed it home and now its all tore apart and i am redoing the oil lines and new oil cooler in stainless steel lines and -10an fittings.

Man that must have been scary.

I doing the same thing with my oil system. Where are you putting your new cooler. I got mine all tore apart last week but can't decide where to put the cooler.

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
antman;1026028 said:
Man that must have been scary.

I doing the same thing with my oil system. Where are you putting your new cooler. I got mine all tore apart last week but can't decide where to put the cooler.

I put mine in between the intercooler and evaporator on the passenger side. Had to fab up some brackets but it fit there. I have an oversized too.

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
mk3forme;1026066 said:
I put mine in between the intercooler and evaporator on the passenger side. Had to fab up some brackets but it fit there. I have an oversized too.

Mines 10x11, But if I put it behind my intercooler on the pass. side then I'll have to 86 the fan. I'd rather not do that. I also don't want to relocate my coolant resevore on the divers side. Maybe I am asking to much :)

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
antman;1026113 said:
Mines 10x11, But if I put it behind my intercooler on the pass. side then I'll have to 86 the fan. I'd rather not do that. I also don't want to relocate my coolant resevore on the divers side. Maybe I am asking to much :)

Why would you have to 86 your fan? Why do you have a fan in between the intercooler and evaporator?

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
Took another look at it today and it looks like I can squeeze it in where you are talking about, right under the power steering cooler. If I do this it is pretty much touching the intercooler. I didn't really want to put 180* that close to the intercooler. You think Iam being to anal?

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
antman;1026760 said:
Took another look at it today and it looks like I can squeeze it in where you are talking about, right under the power steering cooler. If I do this it is pretty much touching the intercooler. I didn't really want to put 180* that close to the intercooler. You think Iam being to anal?

I went through all this and i could not find a place to put the rx oil cooler i had so i sold it and got 1 from summit 4 x 11 x1 1/2 and mounted it to my front bumper. I have a 4 in intercooler that make things tight.