subframe bushing Delete?

LordDigital

May 21, 2005
Chicago
supraguru05;2010154 said:
I am running 2.5 deg of camber in the front and 2.2 deg in the rear. I dont remember the toe of the top of my head and cant seem to find my last sheet. I can say that for my car this much is absolutley necessary even with 1350lb front springs. My temps are rather even with 37psi hot in the tires and the wear on the fronts were perfect. Of course my car is essentially track only. If you want to see why I need the camber here are some pictures

http://f-51gtphoto.smugmug.com/NASA...ummer/32031748_9VQLrd#!i=2781230355&k=njxkhVT

Guru ,have you ever used telemetry to compare to other fast TTC cars such as Honda S2K AP1? My buddy has a nicely setup TTC S2KK and with 10Hz telemetry compassion showed me that when running front camber in 2.2 there was a delay in the turn in ,a little improvement in braking BUT corner enter to exit the -3.3 was a clear winner even tough the temperature distribution was pushed slightly towards the outer edge (again mostly due to braking zones). Otherwise corner speed of properly setup MA70 is pretty much the same as S2K ,breaking tough was always a big disadvantage but after all their engines don't go any further than the front camber arms which make them brake like a Mid Engine cars even on Stock brakes!

How much is your caster? The fun usually starts at at least 10 degrees ;)