Soapra build thread!

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
dang 430s w/ the 440cc injectors? thats scary, what's the injector duty at? is that safe for you jose?

jdmvigor

Cressida
May 26, 2005
Houston
www.786motoring.com
SupraNick said:
ehhhhhh.... i have seen better driving/dirfting from u just "messing around". tell me this guy did something better. and wtf? why wernt YOU driving? ur one of the most experienced drivers of socal!!!! NOBODY has more hours of driving a mk3/1j then u on this entire forum!!!!!!!!!

werd.. i was expecting better also..

lets get some more videos of some actual good driving and not one of an 86 almost taking out the soapras front end

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Not enough time after HIN and it was Julie's Bday. Dont worry Aaron you will get your shot. After hearing how the track was and some of the accidents I think it was worth missing it. There is going to be an Event the 28th of this month, I think that is a good one to go to, and if any of us break the tow home wont be 200+ miles.

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
soapra said:
Not enough time after HIN and it was Julie's Bday. Dont worry Aaron you will get your shot. After hearing how the track was and some of the accidents I think it was worth missing it. There is going to be an Event the 28th of this month, I think that is a good one to go to, and if any of us break the tow home wont be 200+ miles.
u made it out to hin nightshift?

rcsupra

Supraddict
Sep 19, 2007
Harrisonburg, VA
OneJoeZee said:
The one at Vegas? Ya, we were there.

Do you have any more recent pics of the car? I think I saw it in a few SILV pics here and there but I'd like to see it in a quality photo, I like that Soarer conversion, very unique look.

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
rcsupra said:
Do you have any more recent pics of the car? I think I saw it in a few SILV pics here and there but I'd like to see it in a quality photo, I like that Soarer conversion, very unique look.

i was going to take a few pics today with a friend but the fires that are happening here in Orange county are bad. I washed the car and it was dirty 30 minutes later.

SD2JZA70

HardTunedMotorsports
Apr 5, 2005
San Marcos, CA
www.cardomain.com
soapra said:
You guys should come out to the IDRC race in Fontana nov 10-11 and have your grudge match there.