Soapra build thread!

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Update:

I guess I will be building my engine after all. I turned the boost up to 23 PSI and ran like that for a few weeks, I guess last night No. 6 said no more. I had a moment of insanity last night. :evil2: The engine was hurt already but I guess shiet happens.

Moral of the story Dont run more then 16 psi on pump gas!

I'm to used to 23 PSI, I guess Forged pistons and bigger injectors are coming up. Time to install Ti rods and all the Ti Valvetrain that I wanted. :naughty: Coating on the pistons is a must now!

More coming soon!:runaway:

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Amazing Jose!

I may pick those Injectors up off you... Well see.

I think I may order the Oil pressure adaptor thingy from Driftmotion once I get under my car to make sure Its where it all should be!

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Update:

300,000 mile block is at the machine shop and the cylinder head too. We are looking in to some new parts for the cylinder head, and getting 100% custom made pistons for the block. Push button locks will be a must. Rods will Be made out of Ti and the wrist pins will be bigger then stock also made out of Ti.

:naughty:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
hmm... Sounds like somebody's worried about getting passed in power by another somebody with a black car , so somebody #1 is stepping his game up.

:)

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Power is not my goal. Im still going to make the same power maybe just a little more, but somebody #2 will be making the same power but wont be able to catch me. LOL! Light weight is the name of the game.