Soapra build thread!

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
p573430_1.jpg

Lol if i didnt know any better I would guess Joe was humping the motor.

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
I have a few updates!

The new engine is low on compression on No. 6. I dynoed the car with a little AFC tunning and here is what I got...

p673456_1.jpg

p673456_2.jpg

I was going to shoot for 25 PSI but the fuel started to lean out. Mods are, 440cc injectors, Stock head and stock block, stock fuel rail with DM AFPR, MK4 Fuel pump and HKS Twins. the car feels great, but I need to adjust the boost crontroller to get better boost response.( I hate the Profec B II! ) I guess These numbers are not bad numbers for junkyard engines! I want to Dyno again with C16 and turn the boost up some more! :naughty:

Here are some high res pics of the dyno sheets.

Last edited:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Please let that picture of me die. 16 year olds do some crazy shit, you know.

:icon_mad: :icon_mad: :icon_mad:

I'll be right behind you with some similar numbers, Jose. btw, if you want, I can see if I can help you with that profec. You know I've had two so I'm pretty familiar with it.

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
slowmedown said:
i absolutely hate front end conversions but yours is super clean. who did that body work?

Bomex USA did it. Mike U. Was the original owner of this car. After his wife blew the engine in it, they parked the car for a few years. I wrecked my 90 and that is how I ended up with the Soapra.

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
OneJoeZee said:
Please let that picture of me die. 16 year olds do some crazy shit, you know.

I'll be right behind you with some similar numbers, Jose. btw, if you want, I can see if I can help you with that profec. You know I've had two so I'm pretty familiar with it.

Look at this JZ newb!