So......

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
Sweet, Brian...good stuff. :bigthumb: Yeah man, this winter downtime is going by quick (amongst other things)!

Gonna try to come down for the May meet as well?

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
White Zombie;1484439 said:
You know I can build those for you Jordan !! As soon as the shop is finished, there will be all kinds of prototyping going on !!

Landon, where do I begin. Poor guy is having wiring problems I think.

Dustin glad to see you on here again ! Don't worry about those Celicas. I have one lined up for you and Joe. Then the 1UZ's will be dropping from heaven onto all three of them ! ( including mine)

Jordan are you doing a motor rebuild ? You know I had mine done at SIP Racing right ? He's here on the forums. Check the vendor list.

Happy new year to all.

Not quite a motor rebuild... a mild freshen up on the motor and some regularly scheduled maintenance. Probly over a couple days in March get it all done. Got to save money right now, probly wont send it to SIP Racing. When I go for big numbers then I'll get a long block to send. Im just going for reliable numbers, something for everyday street use.

So besides the engine, on the list is the hatch trim thats it. I wanna keep things under control and not get to deep into it. I wanna be ready by April, before May just in case. I dont want anything to happen like last time when my car was still getting body work done on meet day.

prsrcokr

Motörhead
Apr 3, 2005
Richmond
Hopefully I can make it, don't have any track weekends in May but a couple of other things. Funny how the older you get the less time to get it all done.

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Sup guys? Both of my Supras have been sitting from bad CPS's. The one that caught fire back in august and now my main ride. At least my main car didnt catch on fire when it went out. Scott Ill make you a deal on my white 89 that had a small engine fire under the bonet. I have just about everything needed to put it back together again:runaway:

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Ok man good stuff Jordan. well when your ready to do some work you know im down for some wrenching... I cant wait to meet some of you Richmond guys "yall" have some nice rides...

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
D7MSupra;1489761 said:
Sup guys? Both of my Supras have been sitting from bad CPS's. The one that caught fire back in august and now my main ride. At least my main car didnt catch on fire when it went out. Scott Ill make you a deal on my white 89 that had a small engine fire under the bonet. I have just about everything needed to put it back together again:runaway:

I have the CPS that came out of my 91 sitting on the shelf in the basement,
let me know if you need it.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I've be starring at my car that last couple months because i haven't had the money to get it towed to a garage where i can work on it. But hopefully tomorrow might be my day. A couple people told me it was suppose to be warm in this great ohioian-ness place, but we'll see tomorrow.

Detail the car, give it a good wash and get it to a garage so i can work on it.

But anyway, if anyone needs parts let me know... I need money to fund a rebuild and make the trip in may