So......

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
What's everybody been up to? Thought I'd bring life back to this regional forum....

For me, car's been sitting.....but there IS a plan. MUUAHHAHAHA! ;)

And you?

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Well... I've been around.

Wish I had funds for another build. I'd really like something older... clean. RWD. and Toyota powered.

Silvia is a dream, it's been really reliable, and supprisingly fast. I just miss having something to wrench on / play with the tune.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Stop your whining... were here! everyones been busy. I know Joe, Mark and Scott are wrenching on Quintens red 7m today. Got to get it out of Dunstins garage so we can start working on the 1uz swap before he gets back from korea.

Scott: glad to hear the Silvia is working out for you. I cant wait to see it. I know your talking about getting another car to wrench on? like celica, cress, or maybe even a truck?

As far as me... Just got parts piled up in my living room. Havent had much time to work on my Sup. As per why I haven't updated my build thread. After the new year i'll post some new pics the paint job is about 90% done. Its been cut in and buffed, just a few spots that need extra care. After the cut and buff the paint just looks so DEEP its amazing.
Kinda bad how im already thinking about the next car im gonna work on after this is done. Im thinking 2jz Cress or manual Aristo :naughty: muahhhh!

Last edited:

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Mine is on it's jack stand home for the winter.

Planned upgrades, BBK front, wheel bearings, ball joints, urethane suspension bushings, new camber bolts front and rear. That's if I ever get them. Ordered in August still no package from Toyota.

I will be glad to get this suspension work done. Not a lot of fun when all the mods are hidden under her belly.

Hope you all have a safe and blessed Christmas and New Years.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
s000pra89T;1476408 said:
Hehe...whining? Just a question, bro.....plus this forum has been reduced to one thread now. ;)

I still love you. :wiggle:

Im waiting on you brother... I cant wait to start your build Muahhh! can you say beast mode:naughty:

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
s000pra89T;1475997 said:
Good to hear, Scott. Hope to see you, Chris and the other Richmond heads come meet time.

Yea I'd like to come, just seems like I can't ever make it out to these things!

applesauce;1476042 said:
Scott: glad to hear the Silvia is working out for you. I cant wait to see it. I know your talking about getting another car to wrench on? like celica, cress, or maybe even a truck?

A truck would be awesome.. or an SUV. I'd love a 1UZ or 2JZGE-T in something. I'd love something like that with 4 digit WHP's :).

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Hey guys, thought I'd add a little. My car has been down since after the Richmond meet back in June of '08. Did some tuning with the AEM and BHG!
Currently being rebuilt, engine is done and in the car, new turbo-
Garrett GT 4094 R etc. Waiting for me to shovel in more $$$$$ to get it done the way I want. Should have it broken in and tuned and ready for the May meet in Chesapeake. Just hope I don't have a problem in VA. with the exhaust!
-Fred

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
Well, some of you know my project is on temporary hold until I get my garage built ( because you've been there to help me ) And thanks a hell of alot to those who have!!!!

Any way I've gotta get my fabrication shop together so I can finish my baby. Got a pile of parts all over the damn place , waiting on me. My plan is to have the shop up and running before the summer so I can begin making parts for you guys.

I would love to go on a track day ! Let's go !
Glenn could track the Scion ! Lol he's too scared to track the white supra, he won't even take it to an autocross !

Anyway I'm hope everyone is getting their cars ready, there's only a couple of months till the may meet!
Mark have you looked at Wes beech camber bolts ? They're greasable !

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Davismj711;1476614 said:
I was wondering where you were ! Hope it all works out well. Looking forward to having you at the meet in May. Just curious, what HG etc were you running when you got the BHG ?

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you also.

What I was running was totally wrong. Copper HG with a O ringed head. Had the work done at a shop around here and got a really bad job. That was pre SM days. I've learned a lot since then-I hope!
New build is coming along very well. I have a few pics in an album on here,
still waiting to start a build thread.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Yeah about 5 months. A couple just sounds really close LOL!

Yeah Mark check w/ Wes he's got some real good parts. I got something else up my sleeve i'll share w/ you guys in a few. Muahhh!!!

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
Davismj711;1476761 said:
I don't see greasable camber bolts listed at Beech Performance.

Have already paid for the ones I am waiting on. Point me in the right direction if any of you could provide me with a link to those greasable ones, I will just sell the others.

I sent Wes a PM about them, you're right they are not on his site. Try a PM, he'll give you the pricing w/ shipping and a time line. Haven't ordered mine yet, but these bolts are a nice upgrade.

White Zombie;1476637 said:
Well, some of you know my project is on temporary hold until I get my garage built ( because you've been there to help me ) And thanks a hell of alot to those who have!!!!

Any way I've gotta get my fabrication shop together so I can finish my baby. Got a pile of parts all over the damn place , waiting on me. My plan is to have the shop up and running before the summer so I can begin making parts for you guys.

I would love to go on a track day ! Let's go !
Glenn could track the Scion ! Lol he's too scared to track the white supra, he won't even take it to an autocross !

Anyway I'm hope everyone is getting their cars ready, there's only a couple of months till the may meet!
Mark have you looked at Wes beech camber bolts ? They're greasable !

That's because I have a couple of people looking to buy the car. My instructor's brother is really interested in it at the moment and I can't afford to have anything happen to it, you know this... haha Wait till I have the other poop out! Then I'll track the shit out of that!

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
The black beauty is looking good, Fred. Hope to see you and the new setup!

Good stuff, all! You other Mideast guys, chime in! :bigthumb:

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
s000pra89T;1477138 said:
The black beauty is looking good, Fred. Hope to see you and the new setup!

Good stuff, all! You other Mideast guys, chime in! :bigthumb:

Thanks, I'm really looking foreword to the meet, might come down a day early. It will be great seeing everyone again. It's been frustrating not having the car running but I think the time spent on it will be rewarding.
Happy Holidays to you and everyone else!
-Fred