So......

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
What ! ? On all of the mid east there are only a handfull of people that got something to say !? There's got to be more going on than this. :nono:

s000pra89T

SuFra TurVo
Apr 18, 2005
VA Beach
^Sorry, bad joke....nobody got it. Lol ;)

But yeah, I hope I don't grow tired of it either...no matter how much I hate and love it.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Yeah bad joke...

Depending on the Job, funding and location. I might go ahead and Pull the engine before the meet. Or I might just collect $1500 in parts until then and pull the engine after the meet. Yeah thats what i'll do. I'll clean the engine bay up real good and make sure the exterior and interior look good. I'll just have to deal w/ you guys getting on me about the stock exhaust and smokin 2nd turbo.

I do have a 3" y pipe, DP, and full HKS cat-back laying in the living room. My spare set of twins are of getting rebuilt so when they come back they'll be on standby also. Until I pull the engine and I'll throw everything on at once. Patience is the key for a succesfull build.

Last edited:

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Hey, i'm on the East Coast..........of South Korea! Yay me! The coolest cars I see over here are Tiburons w/ turbos and Genesiseseses. Also, the two most common words printed in English are turbo and intercooler, not kidding. Anyway, can't wait for the meet and hope we can get everything done on my car before then, (thanks everyone for their help). I'm also trying to aquire a '76 Celica coupe and drop in a 1uz. I'm done with the straight six.

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
/\of course, as soon as I say that, i run into this in Seoul.
p1480044_1.jpg

p1480044_2.jpg

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Thanks for checking in Dustin, glad to see your loving Korea...lol! Your car will be ready by the meet. We're on it!

Last edited:

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
forcefedsupra;1480044 said:
/\of course, as soon as I say that, i run into this in Seoul.
p1482460_1.jpg

p1482460_2.jpg

Hey! Im so happy someone spotted my car! Its my daily while the supra is in the garage! I got to stop buying white cars! lol jk :D
How you liking Korea? Or maybe i should rephrase and ask how are the girls there? Im goign there this year for about a month and im wondering if I will be coming back or not hahahha. Im really looking forward to going!

Havnt been on this site in a very long time. Supras sit in the garage and i dont think the mkiii has moved an inch since i took it out to MIR with you guys a while back. My car and jack stands were made to be together and never apart lol. Work and sleep is the only thing on my daily schedule but Scott i still need to check that silvia out man. Hopefully I wont neglect this forum like i have been. Take it easy guys and happy new years to all!

Davismj711

PA Mountain Supra
Good to see you posting Chris.

Hope your trip to S.Korea is a good one. Also remember to pencil in May 15th for a day or weekend off work.

We specifically are making it early in the hot season so that you could make it. (JK)

I think many of our Supras should have come with Indy style hydralic jacks built right in.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Davismj711;1482685 said:
Good to see you posting Chris.

Hope your trip to S.Korea is a good one. Also remember to pencil in May 15th for a day or weekend off work.

We specifically are making it early in the hot season so that you could make it. (JK)

I think many of our Supras should have come with Indy style hydralic jacks built right in.

I've always wanted those jacks... Hey! Hey! dont laugh at me you guys:biglaugh: Im serious... Who can make em, Im down for the test car.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
You know I can build those for you Jordan !! As soon as the shop is finished, there will be all kinds of prototyping going on !!

Landon, where do I begin. Poor guy is having wiring problems I think.

Dustin glad to see you on here again ! Don't worry about those Celicas. I have one lined up for you and Joe. Then the 1UZ's will be dropping from heaven onto all three of them ! ( including mine)

Jordan are you doing a motor rebuild ? You know I had mine done at SIP Racing right ? He's here on the forums. Check the vendor list.

Happy new year to all.

prsrcokr

Motörhead
Apr 3, 2005
Richmond
Checking out machine shops trying to decide which to choose and finally build the engine...

Gotta put harnesses in, change springs, rebuild shocks, new bumper, rebuild brakes, change swaybar setup, the list goes on and the winter off-season is going by quick.

Probably need to try and find some sort of sponsors too since I'll be going for competition license later in the year.
Hope everyone's enjoying this cold weather.
Brian