SM Name Stickers (Approved by Grimjack)

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
what happened here? turboa7mgte hasnt posted since october? i can do this for you guys if there is still a interest?? i have neon green, dark green, red, silver, *fake*carbon fiber, white, black, blue, yellow, purple, chrome and brushed alluminum colors in stock now and rdy to rock..

Ian, i could make you on that said, "Its not ONE J"

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ya, he vanished. I bet a significant number of the folks here would still be interested. I didn't manage to save a picture of what these looked like, but I'm sure I can whip up some artwork that shows what they were like - I was quite fond of the design idea.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
thats too bad, i dont want to cut him out of his own deal, but i will l if you ask me too .. lol...

I have a ton of fonts and if i dont have it, i can get it..

i am willing to work with people to customize their own.., Remember any thing under 3-4 inches long can be hard to work with. .. but some of that depends on the font used.. start posting or pm me if your still interested people... if that is ok by you Grim?

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
well i have some fonts similar to your umberlla font but it wont sparkle??,
I dont have any metalic colors in stock? there is a sign shop in town that i could get some from though if you want?

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
ok it would not be much more im sure, most of the time i have been able to buy as little or as much as i need, but metalics are a specialty item and they may not have it in stock. also since it actually has metal flakes in it, it can be hard to cut on my little cutter. most plotters have a blade pressure adjustment for metalics, mine does not. but i can try... ill stop by there and check it out tomarrow for you..

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I wouldnt mind having Reign_Maker done... In a metalic silver...
I was thinking of doing one that said "Reign_Maker_Racing"...

Once I got the motor done and I could actually back that claim up, lol...

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
cwapface said:
i am still wanting these, and i vote for starting a new thread with less failure associated with it
This is a good idea.

I'll draw up some demo artwork so that everyone knows what these will look like - unless someone saved the pics from this thread before they vanished - and we'll get a new thread started, then lock this one and put a forwarding link at the end.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
that sounds good to me, also i think $6 is a little excessive for 2 stickers?? i thiink i can do better...:) but i will wait untill i see what you have in mind before i post a price if thats ok..

jake, i can do that.. same thing to you about the metalic silver though.. I may not be able to cut it, but i can try. otherwise i have normal silver, brushed aluminim and mirrored chrome...

but ill see whats available to me tomarrow and get back to you..

Last edited:

chedderknight

PiYauD-BaKa
Apr 4, 2005
Glendale, CA
www.myspace.com
saweet, glad to see theres hope of these coming out, last i heard was that turboa7mgte is doing the mike urbano stickers, because the first supplier messed up so he took the mantle, anyway I wouldnt mind [Chedderknight] in white or silver, that be cool

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Yes. I figured one of these would be really cool to place somewhere under the hood, so if at a Supra Meet of some sort, we could put a name/username to a Supra!

Well, I'm still in. Even after 6 months. haha

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Reign Maker: i picked up some metalic silver for you. i think you will like it. ill post some piks here in a few hours, its spendy stuff

Justin: I also looked everywhere for metalic red, but all i could find is some reflective red. it does look "sparkely" in the sunshine.. i will take picks as well Its also spendy stuff..

D34: i have that flouresecnt or neon green that you were asking for..i think its a good match. pics coming this evening...