SM Name Stickers (Approved by Grimjack)

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
Could you make me one in white? I wasn't specific in my post. I'll eat the cost of the silver one/ones that you already made for me.

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
I love this idea...but can we get "SupraMania.com" in the same text as our name? I like the screen name version much more personally:
DSC01358.JPG

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Same font as the supramania.com logo is going to be hard to come by, as that is not a font, it's custom artwork. Unless you can make your screen name out of the same letters as 'supramania.com'!

I want mine in white as well, of course. White the THE color to have. All others are mere second best. ;)

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
GrimJack said:
Same font as the supramania.com logo is going to be hard to come by, as that is not a font, it's custom artwork. Unless you can make your screen name out of the same letters as 'supramania.com'!

No, the other way around. I want it in the font that was shown for "TurboASupra's" screen name to have "SupraMania"

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
Hey guys thanks for being patient with me here.... I just started my New Job as SP and they have me VERY busy!!!! That is a good thing!!!

I will cut the remainder of these and get them Ready to go for you all!!!

I promise I will post Payment info very soon but I do not want to do so until I am ready to ship all of these for you guys.

Thanks again guys,
Tim

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
pics didn't work... I'd like to see the product too and order some Satan :evil5: stickers