SM Name Stickers (Approved by Grimjack)

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
Just so we all get it right!!!!

DSC01363.JPG

I will start getting some cut up for you guys tonight, I will make the ones that are posted here and then post Pics to see if that is what you all wanted.

Yes i have Ultra metallic Silver, Black and I think so blue as well.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Ah damn, one post short to get in on that...

I don't actually have a SM sticker yet but after seeing this I'm just going to have to. I want one in all caps with the small lettering the way yours is configured to fit over "mania".

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Ok fine the white one is the one going on the car then like, were turboa has in the pic,
the green will go on my comp. case, which also is jet black.
and im going to staple the silver one to my forehead.

turboa7mgte

HECK YES I DID!!!
Mar 30, 2005
Delavan, WI.
DSC01365.JPG

DSC01364.JPG

I will cut the rest tonight.... I just wanted to show you all what they look like. and yes you will get New SM stickers with them... that way the will be all one piece and the names will be straight. :icon_bigg

Jetfixr757

Sleeper
Mar 30, 2005
Cocoa, Florida
Well done, i am totally for that, they look great, Grim i sent you an email about getting some for me, i too would like the name in mine as well.
William 89T

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
CtSupra said:
^ he said you can send a money order. i don't see the big deal in sending cash either. some of us don't have a paypal account. like me.
or a supra like you.

j/k
"O' God, Please Don't Kill Me"
:biglaugh:

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
don't make it harder on me than it already is, lol! one day.... i will rise again!

i made a big decision recently - i'm saving up for a 98' TT, 6-speed, targa, blk/blk :blah: but when I purchase it, I will also buy another Mkiii. that's the plan for now. i say another 2-3 years.

Last edited: