Houston
Any more new entries?

razolip3.jpg

im still liking this one so far.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
see the top one is good but i whould try to take the indent out and make it uses the 89 fog light or retangler after market one and make is some what flush down word ramp wiht slight dent and falows the side that would be truly bad ass

all try and draw it

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
^--so you're saying to get a lip that goes into the foglight openings, but leaves a hole shaped for 89+ foglights..? That's interesting, but you'd need to change the brackets as well, and I'm not sure if they affect the placement of the fogs themselves...

xzeror

Oct 18, 2009
Miramar, FL
slowmedown;1632664 said:
+1 on this one

not feeling the other lips too gawdy looking ruins the look of the car. personally i hate side skirts and add ons just need a simple factory looking lip that is affordable that doesnt need anything else to make it look right

+2

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
super51fan;1633389 said:
heres a quick mock-up of my idea
sm_photo_missing.jpg

got the inspiration from the rmm lip for the mkiv
iimga1348qa0rz6.jpg

What most people dont know is that the RMM lip is nothing more than an exact copy of the GReddy Gracer lip for the MK4. While its a nice lip its so over played i wouldnt want anything remotely looking like that on my Supra.

As that lip you posted on the MK4 isnt the RMM lip.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
RazoE;1633008 said:
^--so you're saying to get a lip that goes into the foglight openings, but leaves a hole shaped for 89+ foglights..? That's interesting, but you'd need to change the brackets as well, and I'm not sure if they affect the placement of the fogs themselves...

yae it would be easy really if you thik about it

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
slowmedown;1632664 said:
+1 on this one

not feeling the other lips too gawdy looking ruins the look of the car. personally i hate side skirts and add ons just need a simple factory looking lip that is affordable that doesnt need anything else to make it look right

I would buy the lip in the picture in a minute. The blacking looking stock one. I tried a CFX lip that Adam got and it looked good as well. Anybody have a CFX (carbon fiber) lip for sale?

razolip.jpg