She is finally down on her own two feet!! (hams old supra)

Janz99

Jun 6, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Actually its just a plain old 2jzge engine. You probably just recognize it because of the valve covers on the ge.

I really do get a kick out of all the turbo comments.... it actually looks even BIGGER in person then it does in the pictures. It almost looks like it should be a stage prop or something with how big it is.

I am almost in shock at how nice the interior was when you had it hams! Im actually kind of jelous of how nice it WAS :( It is a shame it was molested as bad as it was. THe back seats were full of grease and oil from parts, fronts wernt much better, door panals have tears in them now. The only thing worth saving was the dash panal, and hopefully if i can get the stains out, the carpet.

Ryan

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Janz99;1427979 said:
Actually its just a plain old 2jzge engine. You probably just recognize it because of the valve covers on the ge.

I really do get a kick out of all the turbo comments.... it actually looks even BIGGER in person then it does in the pictures. It almost looks like it should be a stage prop or something with how big it is.

I am almost in shock at how nice the interior was when you had it hams! Im actually kind of jelous of how nice it WAS :( It is a shame it was molested as bad as it was. THe back seats were full of grease and oil from parts, fronts wernt much better, door panals have tears in them now. The only thing worth saving was the dash panal, and hopefully if i can get the stains out, the carpet.

Ryan

Wayyy off. a 2JZ-GE still has 2 valve covers. This is a 1FZ engine ( http://www.brian894x4.com/ExpeditionLandCruiserFZJ80engine.html ) with a 98mm turbo. That Supra has been converted to AWD. The thread is here.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=545570

Edit: Ian beat me to it, and sorry for the thread hijack.

Janz99

Jun 6, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Its been a very long time since i updated this thread. Its getting really close to actually starting the car for the first time.

p1723352_1.jpg

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
Janz99;1723352 said:
Its been a very long time since i updated this thread. Its getting really close to actually starting the car for the first time.

p1723401_1.jpg

What harness are you running ?? I noticed it was a GE motor before ?? unless you have a GTE motor there ??

Janz99

Jun 6, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Its a GE, converted to COP. We are using Modified TT valve covers because the GE's tent to let a lot of oil past the baffles. I made the engine harness specificity for my set-up. The whole car has been re-wired, the previous owner, who I bought the car from, left the wiring in shambles. It now sports a painless chassis harness, and a custom engine harness, made by me.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
Indeed a verylong while. Took you some time ^.^ Good to see you updated.

Thought you'd discontinued or something.

Janz99

Jun 6, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
No, time is a bit scarce these days. That and it takes me a bit of time to save up for all the parts needed. I havnt put a dime of this car on credit, so ive been building as I can afford to. Its been a long journey thats for sure!

Janz99

Jun 6, 2008
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Well, it has finally made it to the point where I can driven it around the block!!! Everything seems to be working properly, and the only thing leaking now is the rack. That can be fixed at a later date lol.

p1830112_1.jpg

p1830112_2.jpg

p1830112_3.jpg

p1830112_4.jpg

p1830112_5.jpg

p1830112_6.jpg

This was an ebay 4" exhaust that was modified to fit my setup and the magnaflow muffler:

p1830112_7.jpg

p1830112_8.jpg

Sound clip:

[video=youtube;9n7ReV1PGJY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9n7ReV1PGJY[/video]

How she is sitting right now, I still need to lower the front another 1/2" or so and then put the front lip I have for it on:

p1830112_9.jpg