S.A. supras metro (gay) blue 87 2jz build

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
IBoughtASupra;1860268 said:
Nice.

I like.
Thanks, it feels good to get her running. Now to get her rolling. It's been two and a half years since I've felt boost.

akito;1860474 said:
Nice build. Looks like things came along pretty well in the end. I'd love my self a 2J some day.
Yeah life got in the way little, but I'm back on track now.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Andrew, I heard you had a little something in san Marcos the other day. My car is still in Buda, so once she's rolling i'll let you know.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
Yeah, it was the Renegade's first monthly meet. It won't be there anymore though, the guy who started it wants to have more central locations. Most of the good meets happen in the northern section of town. I might be moving north to Pfleugerville too. We have weekly meets as well if you want to come check those out.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Congrats on your first start up. Just to let you know I am supportive of your swap and happy you've got it going. I just razz you from time to time. Can't wait 'til the day we all get together and go cruising.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Yeah roger that Rufus. Can't wait. I am really excited about the car, feels like I got the bug again.

And oh yeah there will always be the 7m 2j thing, but at the end of the day they are both in supras. Just the 2j looks better lo lol....

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Gonna take her for a spin tomorrow. I hope I put the clutch in the right way!!!! Here she is all button up and ready to go. Gonna get rid of the fuel relay doing the 12v mod. the o2 wires need heat guard. That side looks a little ugly, but will be fixed soon.20120804_162554.jpg

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Thanks Rufus. Yeah I will be just limping around for now. Because I don't trust my work. I'll try and take video of my maiden voyage.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Thanks, well I took it out of the garage the brakes were super hard and car wasn't stopping very good . So I'll have to check the calipers, rotors, and pads before I can go for a cruise. But it did go in 1st and reverse and move under its own power. I also put some ps fluid it and it promptly came right out....I forgot to tighten one of the lines. Oh well !!!!! Looks like I have more wrenching to do.