S.A. supras metro (gay) blue 87 2jz build

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Yeah, all put together. It's weird I have everything, just lost the motivation. Got hooked on deer hunting, and the court think for my kids. But now it go time once again.

Skeezix

Supradope
Dec 30, 2009
Regina, SK
LOL don't you guys have awesome weather. I had to fix an intercooler pipe that blew off on the highway last night, only thing that motivated me to work on my Supra in -32C with a -45C windchill was I needed to get home lol

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
court thing for ur kids? text me if you don't wanna discuss here. do let me know if u need a hand brah, anything to get both of us up and running for tx2k12

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
When are you going to drop it in... this weekend? Are you going to fire it up? I might be able to come up and give a helping hand. Just let me know what day and time and I'll see if I'm free.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Thanks for the offers, but I don't know what days I will have off for the next month or so. I had to switch my hrs and days around. This is my last weekend off for a long while.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Yeah, if I ever get this thing done. My schedule is all jacked up. I only get one day off and work 60 plus hours. I did manage to wire up my engine, and cut the hole in the fire wall last week. I bought a power steering hose, once I get that in I can drop the engine in and go from there.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Man, I worked on my car today six and a half hours and this is as far as I got. Wiring is such a pita and time consuming. Note to self pay to get one made next time!h ttp://

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Finally finished the wiring. Now to move on to hooking up the fuel. I lost a banjo bolt to the fuel rail. I'll be going to Toyota to get one and also pick up a new fuel filter. baby steps.htt p://

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Well I thought I'd dust this thing off. I finally fired her up she runs, but has a looping idle. Still got to work the bugs out. She idles from 1200-2400 and back to 1200 then back to 2400. Any idea's also does anyone know what line to is tdc on the crank pulley? White or yellow. Also if I

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
nice!! when you gonna come visit austin? I know there are a lot of SA guys who would love any excuse to bring the Supras to Austin. Perhaps we can organize a big meet, especially since I know a lot more Supras in town.