progress pics on the NA-T / TT hybrid

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t;1105367 said:
either my intake manifold gasket had a leak and i didn't have a replacement at the moment or i was too broke to drive there. thanks for reminding me that i'm poor:(

George would have bought you an intake gasket for mechanical services rendered.........:icon_bigg

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Sethron71 is the man. He did something that I have been unable to find.... a long runner intake on an mk4 with an NA head. Everyone has short runners, but I like torque around town. So thanks Seth, and it fits!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Halsupramk3

Apr 4, 2005
Mississippi
dam sure took long enough for this problem to be remidied. Shame you had to go thru that other BS before you found sethron to do it.

what would he charge for a mk3 long runner FFIM?

all that will look great in the car.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Progress! It's got to look worse before it gets better. Here is the worse... Engine bay stripped and ready for paint. Paint goes on in 1 hour. We'll give it two days to cure, and then stick that thing on the stand in it.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Wow looks great! The engine bay looks wayy better than it did. That manifold looks pretty awesome as well. Whats next on your to do list?

92nsx

Supramania Contributor
Sep 30, 2005
Clearwater, MN
Congrats!!!! you are one of the few people that have actually covered/taped up the opening on the turbo/intake so dust and any other crap dosent settle in them while there working on the engine.:thumbup::thumbup: (yep, you get 2 thumbs up)