PacNW Supra sighting thread

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Yesterday, (Sunday) Light Blue MK3 87/88 headed north just out of Kalama at 3:47pm. Just past the Kalama River Bridge actually. Targa was off and it actually looked like honestabe. Was this you?

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
I was out visiting WA relatives in my MKIII, when I spotted a Red, MKIV, with blacked-out windows, parked up on the concrete freeway divider, at the on ramp from Central Valley Rd NW to WA 303 NW, in the Silverton area. It was very near freezing and we had snow that day, mixed with rain. Sad to see a fine Supra that way... Anyone on here know that Supra? Anyone on this forum we know? Van

Mkiii supra

Apr 16, 2010
Salem Oregon
I doubt you will be on here but I spotted a grey (Perhaps primer) 88+ MK3 in Woodburn Oregon at the La Quenta hotel parking lot by the Woodburn outlet mall by I-5.

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
anybody from the tricities area? i know this was a long time ago about 2 years but just trying to see if anyone knows whose supra this was... a DARK gunmetal maybe almost black MKIII with gunmetal/ rims with a SLIGHT red ring around the wheel lip. I believe it may of had a front lip and maybe spoiler. any ideas?

Mkiii supra

Apr 16, 2010
Salem Oregon
monday saw a white MKIII in salem turning from Lancaster to Silverton road driving east. It looked like it was lowered alot!

Same day had a guy come up to me in the parking lot of Chemeketa who also was a MK3 owner, Have you gotten on here yet?

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
Saw a white 89+ at am-pm yeasterday, off the 303 in Bremerton, younger kid driving I think. Had a wierd exhaust note to it, dis not sound like a 7m, more like a Honda engine:( but the body was very clean!

87GWSupra

Rally Supra
Jan 24, 2010
Carlton, Oregon
I talked to a guy the other day with a red mk4 in Aloha. He claimed he runs 10sec 1/4 mile I called bull shit on it. But wondering if any one has seen this car run to tell me if hes telling the truth or not. He doesn't have a cage so he says hes been booted from PIR. He also said that he had a Th400 tranny then later a 4L80E went back and forth a couple times. I'm guessing he doesn't know the difference. He was on factory 5 spokes no slicks. It is a fast supra no doubt just I really don't think it runs 10s. So if any one thinks you know this car and what it runs I want to know.

connor.stephens

Nov 17, 2010
Clackamas, OR
Saw a baby blue mk3 87/88 On Hwy 212 heading to estacada no front bumper or nose. HKS sticker on driver quarter window. Whos ride is this? iv seen it a few times.

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Ran into a guy filling his tank up at the Shell I stop at on the way home every night at 224th and Mountain Highway....
p1699318_1.jpg

Really clean NA car... Told him about SM, He should be popping up here soon....

Rickstar22

Rocker...Not Hippie
Feb 22, 2011
Graham-Puyallup, WA
Maroon MK3 at All Auto Parts on Mountain Highway in Spanaway, WA. Stopped to look at a fresh parts car we just got in. Just got a quick glance. Looked like fairly stock stance with polished/chrome wheels. Bummer I didn't drive mine today, maybe could have chatted a bit if they would have saw another owner's car......