PacNW Supra sighting thread

Pyrite

Jun 25, 2008
Yamhill, Or
Purple MKIV, Exiting Hwy 26 heading south on Cornelius Pass @ 5:00PM. Anyone going to claim it as their own? Or do we know who it is? I am trying to link names with cars in my head as I am better at remembering the cars than the people.

Last edited:

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
maybe that's the one that belongs or used ot belong to RREV. I know they hav been trying to sell it for a while. did it have real deep rims?

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
i know that guy, he lives over by Glencoe high school, but its a 87, GE, and auto, hes a cool guy, im trying to get him to get online, but so far he hasnt.

Highnitro

Boostin' 4 life
Jun 18, 2007
Vancouver, WA
bloodasp90;1519466 said:
i know that guy, he lives over by Glencoe high school, but its a 87, GE, and auto, hes a cool guy, im trying to get him to get online, but so far he hasnt.

he did say it was a purple mkiv.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I spotted a red 89+ mk3 driven by what looked like a black or hispanic male. It was headed north on I5 in or near Burlington and it was around 2pm.

It was a good looking car! Was this you?!

MA71

Nov 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
I think it was Saturday morning, Northbound I-5 through downtown.
You were behind me in an 86-88, maroon, euro corners, lowered on what looked like Volks TE-37's, exhaust, a-pillar gauges, everything. By FAR the best looking supra I've seen driving on the streets.

I gave you the horns from my car.

I was in this
ben4.jpg

this is my supra
ben1.jpg

PS. There is no "sightings" thread on this forum right??

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
MA71;1537209 said:
I think it was Saturday morning, Northbound I-5 through downtown.
You were behind me in an 86-88, maroon, euro corners, lowered on what looked like Volks TE-37's, exhaust, a-pillar gauges, everything. By FAR the best looking supra I've seen driving on the streets.

I gave you the horns from my car.

I was in this
ben4.jpg

this is my supra
ben1.jpg

PS. There is no "sightings" thread on this forum right??

Thanks for the compliment, but I have to get you straightened out! First off, it's Burgandy, not Maroon! lol! Secondly, (and you should've known this!) it's a 91 Sunroof!!! ::hah:::: facepalm ::Wheels are cheapo cast Chinese garbage MB Motorsports,:evildeal: but the car does have the heart of a "true" JDM Supra (1JZ-GTE!) Exhaust is a Fujitsubo, and the interior is all JDM Recaro...(Thanks Nate!)
My car is nice, and so is yours! But come to a meet, and you'll find out just how "average", they are!
P.S. Cool Benz wagon ya' got there rollin' on the BBS's!:sonic:

Last edited:

MA71

Nov 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
91T breezen';1538440 said:
Thanks for the compliment, but I have to get you straightened out! First off, it's Burgandy, not Maroon! lol! Secondly, (and you should've known this!) it's a 91 Sunroof!!! ::hah:::: facepalm ::Wheels are cheapo cast Chinese garbage MB Motorsports,:evildeal: but the car does have the heart of a "true" JDM Supra (1JZ-GTE!) Exhaust is a Fujitsubo, and the interior is all JDM Recaro...(Thanks Nate!)
My car is nice, and so is yours! But come to a meet, and you'll find out just how "average", they are!
P.S. Cool Benz wagon ya' got there rollin' on the BBS's!:sonic:

Hey Tom, thanks for the response and the compliments.
I couldnt remember what year your's was to be honest, it was hard to pay *Too* much attention when in traffic like that. Still, seeing a nicely modded supra is so freakin rare. Most I see are stock and beat, and if they Are modded they look hideous (imo).
Got any pictures of your car?

Also, to the rest of you guys too, I wont be able to attend any supra meets for some time as I ship out on May 4th

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
mickgarvey;1538959 said:
lol "failz" at photography and can you go to canada if you have a felony charges but havent been convicted?

Hey buddy, this isn't a "I'm a criminal, can I still go to Canada thread"?! lol!