PacNW Supra sighting thread

mickgarvey

Jul 5, 2009
Mukilteo, Wa
innocent until proven guilty.... getting it deferred anyway the courts are taking forever though and Im not sure if I could travel there befor the court date or what. Seems like if your convicted its almost impossible from what Ive read about it.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
mickgarvey;1538959 said:
lol "failz" at photography and can you go to canada if you have a felony charges but havent been convicted?

Not sure. Maybe check with mattplat, he knows about this stuff more than I do. I could change the title Tom but you didn't start this thread. :D

Jtek

Feb 5, 2009
vancouver, wa, usa, earth
really really clean light blue turbo 5sp. I usually don't post sightings, but this was nice. Wasn't 4x4, either. Andreson+sr500/4th plain. I was in my red/black 85 gts rolla

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
There was another mkiii spotted this past weekend too. It was silver and being towed down I5 near Centralia with the rear wheels down. :3d_frown:

Hopefully they pulled the driveline. If not, I hope the car made it to it's destination with a good tranny.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
mattsplat72;1542074 said:
Hey Kenny when were you in Burlington should have called .

I was only there for a Saturday. I had three Photography jobs there. I thought about calling you; but, wouldn't have had much time to visit. Next time for sure!

gottadiesel

Flyin Low
Feb 16, 2009
Vancouver, Washington
CajunKenny;1541755 said:
There was another mkiii spotted this past weekend too. It was silver and being towed down I5 near Centralia with the rear wheels down. :3d_frown:

Hopefully they pulled the driveline. If not, I hope the car made it to it's destination with a good tranny.

Yeah I saw it, when it was still on the side of the road, I was headed south bound on I5 and it was on the shoulder N bound the driver still in it... had I not already been running late, I was going to turn around on the next exit to see if he needed any assistance... If I ever have to call for a tow (crossing fingers, knocking on anything made of wood) - I will insist on a flat bed for sure!

So Kenny how close to Centralia do you live? Just curious thought you were further north for some reason...

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
gottadiesel;1551969 said:
Yeah I saw it, when it was still on the side of the road, I was headed south bound on I5 and it was on the shoulder N bound the driver still in it... had I not already been running late, I was going to turn around on the next exit to see if he needed any assistance... If I ever have to call for a tow (crossing fingers, knocking on anything made of wood) - I will insist on a flat bed for sure!

So Kenny how close to Centralia do you live? Just curious thought you were further north for some reason...

I'm EVERYWHERE!!!! MUUWWWAAAHHAAAHAAAAAA.... :evil2:

nacho8705

Nov 8, 2008
Spokane, WA
Hey,

saw a black turbo mk3 yesterday on my test drive, you said that you had just been pulled over, we cruised for a few blocks. Are you on the forums, if so, who are you?

Pyrite

Jun 25, 2008
Yamhill, Or
Blue MKIII In Newberg Parked near the tracks as you are leaving Newberg on 240. Exhaust was dual outlet muffler no tips.

87GWSupra

Rally Supra
Jan 24, 2010
Carlton, Oregon
I've been seeing the same red mk3 with black bra going down 99W out of Tigard turning down Cipole rd at right around 6:40 am every morning for the past several months. Very clean looking mk3. I enjoy seeing this beautiful site every morning as a putt by sadly in my girlie green 93 Civic.

Also see a burgundy MK3 on Powell in Portland parked in a Block Buster parking lot.

CajunKenny;1541755 said:

Don't worry if it was a manual its ok to tow the vehicle on the drive wheels. Gears are still bathing in oil and running less stress and heat then if you where actually driving. But if it was automatic I feel bad for it, cuz it would be toast. Unless it has one of those old old GM trans with a pump on the input and output shaft. But that would never happen on a Supra.