Orion's Projekt: Alexis

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
It would need possibly 2 rows for the turn signal and reverse lights, but I'm thinking I might do something a bit crazy that could still be "OEM". Right now, the plan is to have the driving light be the rectangle outline of the brake part of the tail light, and then it would be filled in when the brakes are used. It's the simplest and most reasonable, and most likely what I would end up going with. There isnt too much I could do that wouldnt look out of place

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
miekedmr;2012626 said:
Here's what I plan to use for LED tails:
http://www.amazon.com/Hitlights-Flexible-Ribbon-Adapter-included/dp/B005MSAKZK

I have used the warm white rolls for indoor lighting, too.
That's hilariously inexpensive, and from the looks of it, quite effective. I think the best way to accomplish what I'm trying is to keep the LEDs themselves as far away from the lens as I can get. Instead of being close to them, if I can get an inch and a half or so, I think it will be easier to accomplish. Especially if I end up with super bright LEDs that end up borderline obnoxious

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
Turbo A stickers times 7.jpg
The last 7 genuine OEM Toyota Turbo A door decals! Cost a fortune, but that's just what it takes to get the remaining parts before they're discontinued. Theyre currently being flattened out

Also, once again, my project is being put on hold :( It looks like the Supra is going right back to the back burner again. As much as it pains me to say it, my plans for it make much more sense to split it up into two separate projects.

The plan was to do that anyways (stage 1: nice T4 turbo, get it running again, etc., stage 2: crazy custom fun stuff), instead of getting it all running and redoing it all the way I had originally planned.

How is this good news? Well not much is actually changing. Same drive train plans, same turbo, same transmission, different car. I have all the same stuff still, and a spare chassis to put it all in. The same project is still proceeding, with some slight tweaks. So now the Supra will be every bit as amazing as planned, just a little further down the road. If you think I'm going to stop accumulating parts for it, you clearly dont know me well enough :)

This BMW however... Well, it'll get me by in the mean time...