Do you plan to Dyno at INDY2K10?

• Total voters

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks for the generous offer, folks.

So how much $ will everybody be giving me then? ;)

It's not a matter of if, rather how much.
I've got enough motivation to try to get it 100% for the meet,
but I don't have enough funds to get me there.

Sad... I know.

So who's going to be hauling around Boost Lee as the lead car during the meet? :biglaugh:

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
ben42391;1556644 said:
It will be running jeff If we all have to help

i thought you were helping my car???

a small sign of progress, fixed one ignition issue and it's alive...but it doesn't stay running and backfires through the intake (jon saw flames spitting out). Cams are timed right, so it's probably electrical...

it's going down to the wire though

smokedmustang

Mar 1, 2010
Greenfield Indiana
Jeff can have a look, and report back. You guys were not that far down I dont think. Jeff, call me on my cell, and we can go look anytime you want before Saturday. You can even come out tech day Next friday from 3 on if you need to. I will get you guys the area that best suits you. Just let me know.

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Boost Lee;1557170 said:
^.....Should've just had a professional do it and you'd be rippin' through gears Twin Turbo BPU style already. ;)

now where's the fun in that? you should know by now the fun part is putting the project together...and im having TOO much fun here!!!

toytech

Toyota certifed
Feb 10, 2009
Frankton,Indiana
plug and play..... I just cant remember who said that. More work less typing.
You now have 3 days to finish and 1 week to debug. I may win this bet yet.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Quick Update - I wanted to clarify TWO things with everyone:

1 - If you plan to dyno...... We will be dynoing SUNDAY at Cozzolino Motorsports. (If you aren't planning to attend Sunday, then feel free to dyno on the portable dyno at Winged Warrior set up by Modified Auto Designs.) :)

2 - I'll be meeting up with Kevin (smokedmustang) tomorrow afternoon at O'Reilly to determine the official location of where we'll be parked at. I will report back tomorrow with the official word! Thank you, Kev!!!!

Jeff

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Quick Update - I wanted to clarify TWO things with everyone:

1 - If you plan to dyno...... We will be dynoing SUNDAY at Cozzolino Motorsports. (If you aren't planning to attend Sunday, then feel free to dyno on the portable dyno at Winged Warrior set up by Modified Auto Designs.) :)

2 - I'll be meeting up with Kevin (smokedmustang) tomorrow afternoon at O'Reilly to determine the official location of where we'll be parked at. I will report back tomorrow with the official word! Thank you, Kev!!!!

Jeff

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
We don't have a supra to drive. Mine is down and awaiting a new turbo and quick spool valve. George's 2jzgte is in and runs, but it's pumping oil through the water lines..........wtf? Vonda's doesn't have an engine in it and I really need a 7mgte shortblock if anyone has one for sale. I really thought I'd have George's ready to make the trip. I painted his engine bay all pretty, but I can't figure out why oil is pumping through the water lines unless the block is cracked inside a water port somewhere..........:dunno:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
MDCmotorsports;1559417 said:
That's what you said last year Moy.

Did I?

Alright, I'll TRY to make it down next year.

I couldn't this year because I had a bowling tournament that I had to take a weekend off for, and I can't take too many days off at my job.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Quick question,

Do we get to participate in the WW at the strip or are we only allowed tp spectate.

If so how much is the entry fee to spec or race?