:: OFFICIAL INDY2K10 THREAD - May 7-9, 2010 :: WITH DYNO POLL ::

Do you plan to Dyno at INDY2K10?

• Total voters

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN

I'd like to thank everyone for their input thus far. There are still MANY things in the staging process...
But rest assured, it's time to start requesting off of work or calling in for some vacation time.
It's Official:

INDIANAPOLIS SUPRAS 2010 4th ANNUAL MEET:
: : : : May 7th to 9th, 2010 : : : :

INDY2K10 PROMO VIDEO HERE!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yfMvOVmcY8

I will update with a full itinerary as things progress:

INITIAL GATHERING PLACE SATURDAY MORNING -
KROGER PARKING LOT @ SOUTHER PLAZA OFF OF I-465 on EAST. ST (aka US 31 N).
8:00AM - Meet at Southern Plaza
8:30AM - Departure for ORP; Arrival by 9:00AM.

Kroger
4202 S East St, Indianapolis, IN
Phone: (317) 786-3304
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9717/southside465krogerlocat.jpg
BE READY OR GET DRUG! :)

O'REILLY RACEWAY PARK - INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

FRIDAY, MAY 7:
Meet & Greet | Dinner | Night Cruise

SATURDAY, MAY 8:
RACE DAY at O'Reilly Raceway Park
8:00AM - Meet in Kroger Parking lot in Southern Plaza off of I-465.
8:30AM - Departure for O'Reilly Raceway Park - Arrive at 9:00AM
Supra Club will be in attendance for Winged Warrior VI at O'Reilly Raceway Park
Enjoy the National Street Car Shootout of Import vs Domestic
Relax in a wide open environment with Drags, Auto-X, Drifting, Car Show, Vendors, Car celebrities and more!
7:00PM - Group Dinner (Location to be determined)

SUNDAY, MAY 9:
DYNO DAY at Cozzolino Motorsports
4444 Decatur Blvd, Suite 600
Indianapolis, IN 46241
(317) 821-3306 Office

12:00 PM - Arrive at Cozzolino Motorsports Shop:
3 Consecutive Pulls for $65
Data Table/Graph/AF provided
In-ground DynoJet
*Possible pitch-in for BBQ during dyno runs.
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

IF YOU PLAN TO DYNO, PLEASE VOTE IN THE POLL AND POST YOUR NAME/CAR

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

HOTELS:
Comfort Suites (Located just minutes away from the race tracks on the Westside of Indianapolis).
***Mention Winged Warrior Group for Discount***
500 W. Northfield Dr., Brownsburg, IN, US, 46112
Phone: (317) 852-2000 | Fax: (317) 852-2112
http://www.comfortsuites.com/hotel-...exp=&scity=Brownsburg&sort=&nadult=1&nchild=0

I will also be providing a hotel recommendation/reservation for the Southside of Indianapolis,
closer to the majority of weekend festivities and Saturday's morning meet location: *STAY TUNED*

SPONSORS:
I would like to thank Wes @ Beech Performance Motorsports for sponsoring the weekend event!
They will be there with a vendors booth and a display of most all the parts we make.
There will be a 1 day on site sale and a 2 week online sale with the code you will be given.
You will receive 10% OFF the total on all items except intake manafolds, turbo manifolds,
valve covers, and clutches. He'll also have his monstrous built 7M Cressida on display! :)

I would also like to thank Pete @ Cozzolino Motorsports for providing Dyno services on Sunday! :)
Cozzolino Motorsports offers us their In-ground DynoJet 248 on Sunday, May 9, 2010.
$65 per car provides 3 consecutive pulls with A/F Ratio, Graphs & Charts.
If you would like to reserve a dyno spot, please vote in the Poll located at the top of the thread! :)

If you have questions regarding Winged Warrior, please visit www.wingedwarrior.net.
This is a charity event that was started and driven by the young ones of Riley Hospital for Children.

I anxiously await for May to roll around so I can see some old faces as well as the new! :)

There will be plenty of questions that arise,
So please do NOT hesitate to PM me or Call @ 317.395.8362

Thanks,
Jeff

Previous Indianapolis Supra Meets:

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
So I think everyone knows what our Supra meet is all about.
Please let me take the time to show you a little bit of what WINGED WARRIOR is about.
I'll post more specifics of the event later... but I'll let some pictures do the talking.
(This is from last years Winged Warrior Shootout).

p1532906_1.jpg

p1532906_2.jpg

p1532906_3.jpg

Yes, that is Allsops Bullrun winner season one who joined us, they will be back also!!

p1532906_4.jpg

p1532906_5.jpg

p1532906_6.jpg

p1532906_7.jpg

p1532906_8.jpg

p1532906_9.jpg

p1532906_10.jpg

p1532906_11.jpg

p1532906_12.jpg

p1532906_13.jpg

p1532906_14.jpg

p1532906_15.jpg

So if you're for Supra's and ALL about Supra's.... You've got the entire weekend to feast on. :)
But I hope this is a representation for you folks with families/kids/friends that enjoy other things...
This is a family oriented event for automotive enthusiasts of ALL kinds.... So Be Here!!! :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I've created a new thread in light of the meet to rid of the clutter...

So please try to refrain from getting Off-Topic here.

I'll be updating an Itinerary here as time goes. :)

Also, PLEASE VOTE IF YOU PLAN TO DYNO!!!! AND POST YOUR DETAILS

Thanks!

Jeff

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
imho, you should hve left the old thread open for random chatter involving all those who are coming to the meet.....btw, if i'm still around, I'll be taking pictures

This would be fine, but with 19-20 pages of clutter, people coming into the forum just wanting important and recent information would be bound to click on that one and post,
not realizing this was new/open. You can still "chat" here.... I just don't want 13 pages of random talking about what's for breakfast when I come to my computer tomorrow morning. ;) -JL

Last edited by a moderator:

ohiosupramst

Aug 31, 2009
Cincinnati
Is a group rate hotel still in the works? If not I'm going to go ahead and get a reservation. I plan on dynoing my car its just a 7mgte with bolt-ons.

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
what is the zip code to the race way or the main meeting spot so i can get ready for the loooong ass trek? i will be leaving on thursday morning at the butt crack of dawn..or sooner so i might not be there in time for the dinner and meet and greet, but i will push hard. anyone can text me anytime to give me heads up as im not able to get on here too often and if you just wanna chit chat. 209-534-4518 and my name is cory

also fyi, im doing some safty checks on my pig since this is the farthest i will have taken it, and i found my r&p is not lookin good. so im gonna be changing that and installing a big brake kit. hopefully i dont run into any probs. i will also be updating my pics on here if i can get them to upload since ive been asked to post some. :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Cory - I haven't posted an official meet spot yet as I was going to switch it up - But to keep things familiar with previous meets,
It will be located at the Southern Plaza shopping center in Indianapolis, IN (in front of Kroger/parking lot).
It's easy to get to, plenty spacious for Supra's and is right off of the interstate. I will update the Original post when I have a chance (hopefully later today). :)

Indianapolis, IN 46227

ohipsupramst - Yes, I hope to have it wrapped up by the beginning of next week with 1 if not 2 hotels of "ideal" location.

Jeff

BOOSTEDSUPRA

THE DRIVELINE GUY
Jan 4, 2007
turlock, calif
Starting Location
Turlock, CA 95382Edit
Cancel

Ending Location
Indianapolis, IN 46227Edit
Cancel
Total Travel Estimate: 33 hours 19 minutes / 2267.51 miles Fuel Cost: $330.32 at 20 MPG edit

so i bet if i keep it at 80ish, bet i could do it in 28ish hours, lmao. getting over the dang rockies is what im most nervous about. lol. and i think im getting better than 20mpg. i can get 340ish miles outta a tank. well see. :)

smokedmustang

Mar 1, 2010
Greenfield Indiana
Sorry to jump in here, but here is some INFO, and we have a discount HOTEL rate next to the track. Its on the WW Website, in the forums under "Official WWVI Hotel" call and them, and tell them you are with WW, and you get the discount. Boostlee can go look over there, and post the number here for the hotel?? LOL. Got to get some crackin done!! See you guys in May!!

Went with the Drift fellas today, to watch them design the drift course at ORP!! RAIN and COLD, but this track is going to be absolutely AWESOME to watch!!!! Fast as hell, and TONS OF TIRE SMOKIN ACTION!!! Here are some pix, and a basic outlay of the drift course!! CAN'T WAIT!! :rockon::bow::bow:

RACERS REGISTRATION is open till April 5th!!

http://registration.wingedwarrior.org/participants.aspx

p1538293_1.jpg

p1538293_2.jpg

p1538293_3.jpg

p1538293_4.jpg

p1538293_5.jpg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks for the info, Kev! :)

And yes..... if any of you guys spotted it..... That is a white Toyota Cressida drift car..... 1JZ powered. :)

Jeff

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
got the engine out over the weekend (big thanks to Nick, Brandon, and even Ben ;)). Busted both motor mounts, but new ones should be here tomorrow. I'm aiming for running condition by this weekend, but i just found out my MAP plug was cut off the harness. :: angry :: Still should get the engine and tranny in by this weekend.

She's getting closer though....:naughty:

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Jeff, looking forward to making it again this year! (Hopefully not so WINDY and COLD!)

Will be planning to dyno again, and with the fuel a bit better sorted, at least break 300.:naughty:

Thanks for the event coordination!

-crisp

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
I hope we get a better area than the 45 degree incline last year. :cry:

Dyno isnt the same guys as last year?

I got 4 weeks to finish my car. Motor is almost done. Need to put ALL wiring in car, set glass, install interior just to get it to look like a car. Good thing Im unemployed.........not really.

Rich
check my parts want ad.....need to finish my car.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Dave - That better not be sarcasm..... otherwise I take back my rejoice of excitement for coming to the Garmin dark side. ;)

Chris - You better believe I'm banking on warmer weather this year!!! Last year was strange. It hadn't even started getting really warm yet at that point.
This year, we've already had multiple 80+ degree days. Thank you, Global Warming. LOL

Rich - You talking about 45 degree weather or 45 degrees of angle to get onto the dyno? LOL. If you're referring to the dyno, it was Indy2k8 that had a... "difficult" dyno entry.
No - This year, we're going with Cozzolino Motorsports. It's an In-ground Dynojet 248. I've been here many times, awesome shop, the owner is a hell of a guy and really down to earth.
Unless your car drags ass down the road with diamond plates throwing sparks... You should have no problem hopping on these rollers. :biglaugh:

I'm updating the original post as we speak!
Also.... I hate to say it, but I think I could use any help I can get.
I think we can all agree than 9 times out of 10, having a successful meet is based around awareness and commitment;
So I ask one thing from each of you that participate on any other Toyota/Regional based forums (ie. Clublexus, mr2oc, celicasupra, [enter any other regional-based forum in your area), etc
to help spread the awareness of this event. I obviously speak on behalf of the Supra organizing, but more-so the Winged Warrior event, what it's about, and why they SHOULD NOT miss this weekend! :)

Anything from creative and artsy fliers to recommendations for dinner spots and everything in between, I'll take any help I can get at this point. I'm super busy, but staying sane. :)

Thanks guys!

Jeff

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
jeff-

no sarcasm! so many meets ive been to that the dyno is at like 8-9am. you are lucky to have a handful of people before noon. esp after a long night.

also, inground ftw!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You better believe it! :)

Yes, we've personally tested this dyno out. We took Nate (suprafanatic)'s Supra there last week to Dyno and set this meet up.
(BTW, he made 471RWHP...... 500+ should be NO problem at this meet. Everyone else better step it up!) ;)

Jeff

dragracer

GearHead
Oct 31, 2005
Churubusco
I meant the parking area at the event last year. The hill.

Make the rx7 guys park there we will take their spot. :icon_bigg