New time 11.81 @ 117 CT26 powered 7M NEW RECORD!!!

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Heres the better time slip

p1755894_1.jpg

And the video as promised :)

[video=youtube;JGcMQBfGwkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGcMQBfGwkw[/video]

SupraMedical68

Formerly medic91x
Feb 26, 2007
Nashville/Clarksville
That looks really good, I'm glad to see your time steadly decreasing everytime I log on. It seems like you're representing very well for MKIII Supras owners. I also like the fact that you do everything with a full interior and all the OEM safety equipment.

Are you ever going to try a built short block or full standalone w/ that 57trim?

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
There will be a time when I build a motor and probably go stand alone. The next step is going to be a NHRA sub 11.49 legal cage. That might be happening this month.

BTW I left both the front and rear crash bars installed. So the car is really full weight except for the spare tire.

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Not really, just have to know what to do to them and they will stay together. Running 540HP @ the crank through a felpro and old ARP bolts causing the head to lift, is not the right thing!

supranasty

Yo Daddy
Apr 12, 2005
jamaica ny
CT26 Best Bang for the Buck. IMHO
Devin LeBlanc;1755902 said:
Not really, just have to know what to do to them and they will stay together. Running 540HP @ the crank through a felpro and old ARP bolts causing the head to lift, is not the right thing!

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
Just to clear a few things up. This is not the nitrous record. Boost only. There are a few other people that have gone faster on spray, But don't worry nitrous is my last resort. I have a few tricks up my sleeves :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Well done sir. Bet you with a set of skinnies up front and a set of dedicated drag wheels (Welds?), you'd be hitting 11.5's without much trouble. Lose weight where it matters for this sort of thing, but leave the interior as intact as possible! :)

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
Like I said in PMs, that car is moving, great job. Its always nice to see fast MK3s out there, as I feel we dont get the respect we should.

To respond to what you said in the other thread, I do agree, an 11.7 is nice and slow with the 100 shot. Again, like stated in PMs, it would have been way faster had the tranny worked with me. I lifted twice just to get the trans to shift properly. I know the car has a very low 11 sec pass in it, probably a 10 sec pass.

Unfortunately I may not ever make another pass with the CT setup on the car. I need to pull the engine to tackle a bad valve seal, so i was planning to switch up the turbo setup. The CT will most likely end up on another Supra. HOWEVER, I may just run it one more time to get a real run in and set the record where it should be.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Bigdough666;1756348 said:
...HOWEVER, I may just run it one more time to get a real run in and set the record where it should be.

You know what they say about "one last time" haha...::flame::