Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
i voted for the supra!

well obviously you asked the question on a supra enthusiast website, your going to get more supra votes over the cobra. :icon_bigg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
supra = more reliable and it's a luxury sports car...

cobra = modded mustang, sure it's nice, but the build quality isn't nearly on the same level IMHO...

I'd drive both, but which one is gonna handle the best? which one has the best top end?

modded cobra's are pretty nasty, but the same mods on a supra will get more milage (turbos rock because of this), and come on...it's a %^%$^& supra! Now if this was a question of a supra or the Cobra R....

A cobra will get lost in the crowd as "just another mustang," a supra on the other hand...

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
Z06 is a negitive b/c its a GM which blows big balls!

the 04 SVT Cobra is one of the best engineered Mustangs out (besiders the new GT500 which who knows what could go wrong with that just yet)

the mkIV is engineered very good too!

considering the amount of money it take the cobra to get to 500+whp compared to the mkIV. I think the corba will be a better investment in overall pwr and driveability.

also i would rather have insta-power compared to 4500rpm starting to power up.

trev

Skam9685

1992 Honda Prelude SI
Jun 22, 2007
Oldsmar, Florida, United States
seems as though the supra is dominating the polls......i honestly believe the mustang is what u call a me too car...heres the situation (names fake of course

Johnny: Hey bro, whatcha been up to?...havent heard from ya in a while

Adam:Oh, just the usual. Been working on my car alot lately.

Johnny:Sounds good. What kinda car you got?

Adam: A mustang.

Johnny:Really? Me too!!!

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
hmm you seem to want the cobra so rock with that man. but personally i'm not a fan of the mustang. the body just doesn't impresse me. seeing a mkiv is way more head turning than some mustang. just my .02

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
Ckanderson said:
i'd rather see a cobra going down the road then a jellybean
yes sir!.....what ive always thought about is in 10-20yrs...how hard is it going to be find parts for a mk4 compared to a cobra. I mean performance parts, accident parts, mods...etc.....there are alot more mk3's than mk4's, and its hard enough to find good parts. When teh mk4 is as old as the mk3....imagine the rarity of parts!

Toyota h8r

Formerly KILLERMK3
Jan 24, 2006
Sylvania ohio
www.cardomain.com
turbotrev said:
well i think ive made up my mind either the cobra or just get a loan for my mkIII and do some shit to it.

trev
honestly? id go cobra....why not get something almost new and is faster stock. Also, never have to worry about getting a bhg, finding parts, motor swaps hehehe. Change a pulley, full exhuast, intake.......zoom zoom zoom. I mean get what ya want but if i had that kinda money options id go cobra or corvette.