• mkIV 6spd single

Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Think gas, reliability, workability, driveability, and luxurability (?, i tried). Supra has these in the bag in my opinion. Way better engineered, way more functionality both in the engine and the car's features. Better on gas, and you know it will last forever, depending how you treat it of course (as that is just how toyota's seem to be in my experience). Both can make huge numbers just not nearly as much torque for the supra. They both look great, and personally there are way too many mustangs on the road as it is, go a bit more unique

Edit: don't forget resale value!!!, Supra dominates this category with a 97 with 80K KBB is saying 32,000! off the lot it was about 39-40000. Add some good mods in there and its value goes up like the horsepower itself

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
whats the car mainly going to be used for? if its day-to day transport neither. get something that can haul stuff/people, gets decent gas mileage, etc

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
I'd vote cobra. motor holds just as much power as a supra, more displacement, and a better sound.

NOTHING beats a charged eaton cobra with a 2.76, x pipe and exhaust. the sound they make is pure sex.

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
Ckanderson said:
I'd vote cobra. motor holds just as much power as a supra, more displacement, and a better sound.

NOTHING beats a charged eaton cobra with a 2.76, x pipe and exhaust. the sound they make is pure sex.

yes the sound is pure sex

ive rode in both i love both!!! the cobra is a mustang which ive always wanted but, ive always wanted a mkIV too lol what a dilema!

trev

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
Ckanderson said:

how are you a mod here on a SUPRA forum? :3d_frown:...... :lol: