Need a whole thread to post my MKIV! Come see why!!! (56K DIE!!!)

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
Good eye SC300fivespd! It actually has the same gap on both sides. Apparently whoever had the hatch off the first time repainting the entire car didn't line it back up correctly. Something still on the list for us to do. Simple fix though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Pictures? We're lucky he even graces us with his presence.............I'll see him this saturday though. We're going out in my car looking for trouble. Hopefully we can find a race or two. Keylan will be handling the videoing. If we get any races, we'll post them up here for sure.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
suprahero;1206085 said:
Pictures? We're lucky he even graces us with his presence.............I'll see him this saturday though. We're going out in my car looking for trouble. Hopefully we can find a race or two. Keylan will be handling the videoing. If we get any races, we'll post them up here for sure.

did you get a new sensor?

how is your car doing Keylan?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero;1206085 said:

You should take both cars. Let the almighty MKIV, get beat, and say that something broke, maybe split an IC pipe. Shit, we'll have to try again in the blue car. What kind of car is that anyway? A Probe?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OUCH Scott........even though I know you're kidding, it just cuts to the bone..........:cry:

:biglaugh:

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
TopNotch2JZ;1205343 said:
Good eye SC300fivespd! It actually has the same gap on both sides. Apparently whoever had the hatch off the first time repainting the entire car didn't line it back up correctly. Something still on the list for us to do. Simple fix though.

I was wondering about that myself but I didn't want to say anything....

I thought maybe it was because of the wreck...:icon_mad: but i really had no idea. i guess it was silly to think you'd let something like that past when you've done so much great work huh? :biglaugh::sarcasm:

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
I couldn't read through 38 pages but whats up with the FD??? RX-7 in the background in your garage?? I would drop that V160 and 2jzgte into it and have the ultimite bad ass machine

Epy

Jan 15, 2009
Florida
This thread is an inspiration to me.

Now if every car could be saved like this... *sigh*
I hate when people who don't know about cars and go to buy one and there like OMFG 140,000 MILES??? 5,000 dollars???? YOU FUCKING CRAZY OOMFG A DENT???

SidewayzSupra

Mar 30, 2005
Puyallup
Epy;1226276 said:
This thread is an inspiration to me.

Now if every car could be saved like this... *sigh*
I hate when people who don't know about cars and go to buy one and there like OMFG 140,000 MILES??? 5,000 dollars???? YOU FUCKING CRAZY OOMFG A DENT???

LOLOLOL Holy crap that is sooooo funny I know everytime I go to sell something someone always says ooohh there is a scratch WTF your not buying a brand new car

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Keylan seeems to be missing in action. He spend most of his time over on a local forum of ours. I dont think he loves us anymore............:cry:

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
LoL. Well my thread doesn't get much action anymore, and I already keep up with too many forums as it is, so I don't get to check here much. I should start having some more pretty big updates for this baby in the next couple of months though. 6-speed swap will be VERY soon, MAYBE (and that's a BIG maybe) as soon as next weekend. If not, then definitely in the near future. Then turbo goodies.

I got another project thats about to start soaking up some time and money. That doesn't mean the Supra is on the back burner, but it's progress will just start moving slower. I gotta start making some money with this TIG welder of mine :D