Natalya has a 1JZ! (56K Go Home)

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
WHERE?! please tell me on trees :D no, no, jk, sweet dude, just go single haha lets see, manifold, dp, turbo, intercooler piping, bov, intake, haha how much you got?! you know what i just realized, I thought the 1j swap would satisfy my modding hunger, but no it hasnt Im still risking my finances over my supra :( true story, but hey sounds like your set for a sweet setup :)

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Supra-K;1074112 said:
WHERE?! please tell me on trees :D no, no, jk, sweet dude, just go single haha lets see, manifold, dp, turbo, intercooler piping, bov, intake, haha how much you got?! you know what i just realized, I thought the 1j swap would satisfy my modding hunger, but no it hasnt Im still risking my finances over my supra :( true story, but hey sounds like your set for a sweet setup :)

You forgot the most important part - fix the problem he is having first...then think of upgrades... :3d_frown:

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
ILikeCarsYesIDo;1074245 said:
Fixing problems ARE mods! ;)

Yeah, why fix when you can UPGRADE! BHG? Put an MLS. Bad Rings? Put some forged pistons & rods in while you're in it. Bent valve? Put in forged oversized valves and upgrade the springs and everything else in the head while you're at it. Its what I do.

When I blew a shock what did I do? Get Megans, ha ha ha
When I BHG'ed? Put in a Cometic and had the head and runners seriously ported
When my rad hoses blew? Put in Mishimoto and a pipe!
Bushings shot? Put in Energy's
My wife's clutch go out? Put in a 6 puck!

BlackMKIII

Hardcore Lurker
Jan 6, 2007
Norman, Oklahoma
www.facebook.com
JustAnotherVictim;1074301 said:
Maybe you should stop breaking all your engines first.

Maybe these upgrades are to PREVENT what happened. I've been running the stock injectors for far too long, and I think pulling the hills on this road trip might have caused some detonation I couldn't hear. Given that all of the cylinders have miraculously low compression, it's not a stretch.

Grimsta

Supramania Contributor
May 30, 2007
Santa Rosa, Ca.
Zumtizzle;1074295 said:
The JZ Series Already Has a MLS.

The Rods are Already Forged as Well. ;)
And Hondas have MLS's as well but theres a big difference between an OEM MLS and an aftermarket MLS.

But are the 1JZ rods forged? I dont hide my lack of knowledge on the 1J, the 2J is a different story though

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
suprastanger507mgte;1074230 said:
You forgot the most important part - fix the problem he is having first...then think of upgrades... :3d_frown:

why fix stock stuff when you can just upgrade when your going to end up upgrading later anyways, hes already stuck, and has to wait for parts, mind as well just through upgraded parts to save yourself from double work, just an idea :)