Nashville meet, July 23rd.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
100 oaks mall. July 23rd.

Time is yet to be set. I will get my buddy to bring his camera for some video shooting, under tunnels and stuff....and then we will have a photo shoot of some type hopefully.

Then cruise up to the Nashville fair grounds speedway that night and catch the 1/8th mile drag races....

-Jonathan

FOR DIRECTIONS PLEASE READ BELOW:

BMW of Nashville is RIGHT beside the 100 Oaks mall. If you are coming from out of state or just far out of town ( nashville), BMW of Nashville actually has a MAP CALCULATOR for directions, just simply enter in your State, Street address and it does the rest for you....far more accurate than mapquest if you ask me:

http://www.bmwofnashville.com/Information-Directions.aspx

Here is the "LATE NIGHT DRAGS" schedule at the Music City Motorplex
http://www.musiccitymotorplex.com/2005/dragnight.htm

HAYS NISSAN Late Night Street Drags

With the success of the 2004 Furiously Fast Friday’s, the Music City Motorplex has moved its drag night to Saturday Night. Beginning April 9 and running through August 27, The HAYES Nissan and HAYES Mitsibushi ShowDown at SunDown Late Night Drags offers everyone a safe environment to enjoy the thrill of street drag racing. Saturday Nights will include 1-on-1 drags down the front straight away, Show-n-Shine competitions, stereo db blasts, burn-out competitions and much more.

The action starts at 7:30pm with car and driver being able to participate in all events for $15 and general admission for $5. The Music City Motorplex will again be enforcing its strict zero tolerance rules of absolutely no drugs, alcohol, or misconduct.

A wide variety of special events will be added throughout the year including: stunt bikes, big rig drags, and the infamous burn out competition. More sponsors support has also been added this year that will enable the Music City Motorplex to give away gifts and prizes on an almost weekly basis.

There will be three classes competing this year, Domestic, Import, and Pro. The domestic class inludes all GM, Ford, and Dodge vehicles. The import class includes all vehicles manufactured by any other manufacture besides GM, Ford, or Dodge. Both of these classes will compete for trophies with each weeks winners being invited back for the Championships at the end of the year to compete for cash and prizes. Each weeks winners will be required to move up to the Pro class for their next two appearances. This will give more individuals the chance to win in their respected classes.

The Pro class vehicles will be determined by their owners, those required to compete by being a previous weeks winner, or by the track officials. This class will compete for a “Winner Takes All” cash purse, as each competitor in the Pro-Class will be required to pay an additional $10 to compete with the overall winner taking the purse collected from the additional $10 buy-in’s, for example, if twenty cars register to compete in the Pro-Class then the winner will collect $200.

The Burn Out Competition overall winner will receive four new tires from American Tire.

More information about the ShowDown at SunDown Saturday Late Night Drags is available by calling the Music City Motorplex office at (615) 726-1818.

Tentative Schedule: Every Saturday Night:

April 9-August 27

7:30pm Gates Open

8:15pm Drag Practice Runs Begin

9:30pm DB Blast and Show-n-Shine

10:15pm Burnout Competition

10:30pm Drag Eliminations Begin

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
siman said:
100 oaks mall. July 23rd.

Time is yet to be set. I will get my buddy to bring his camera for some video shooting, under tunnels and stuff....and then we will have a photo shoot of some type hopefully.

Then cruise up to the Nashville fair grounds speedway that night and catch the 1/8th mile drag races....

-Jonathan

and make honduh stew.:biglaugh:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
D34DC311 said:
and make honduh stew.:biglaugh:

:icon_conf well there are some turbo/supercharged hatches that are quite quick that show up....but they cannont for the love of God get grip off the line...so perfect your launches gang!

I might run some cheap 55 series tires on my stocker 16's that night and run like 5-10lbs of pressure....get a good launch.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
D34DC311 said:
holy crap thats funny. they cant be serious.

I dont want to get off topic but yes, they were serious. I found someone that had the pics on SF...it was a website like 4 years ago...I remember being in HS looking at the pics my senior year...too funny. here is some more to savor:

NOTE: the "flames" brake rotors :momaru:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
well hopefully everyone that posted in the other thread about the meet. im sure they will find this thread soon.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Hey!

We are looking at 15 to possibly 30....depending on who changes their mind or runs into last minute situations.

You know how many that wont be on these forums but will hear it through the grapevine so to speak...so thats why its such a broad guesstament.

We still have 2 weeks. :icon_bigg

-Jonathan

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea me and my cuz, hes more of a domestic type of guy but still likes cars. even if like 4 peeps show who cares, i just want to see ur car. LOL