Nashville meet, July 23rd.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
they are not Cheapo's. :icon_mad:

I just wanted to change wheels, thats pretty much it....and I needed the money for other stuff I much needed to get done on the supra. As in general maintenence misc.

I am not telling anyone where i got them either. Ask Mario ( Dc34dc311) about what they look like in person.

May I ask the question, what do YOU ride on :icon_razz

-J.mann

Last edited:

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
siman said:
they are not Cheapo's. :icon_mad:

I just wanted to change wheels, thats pretty much it....and I needed the money for other stuff I much needed to get done on the supra. As in general maintenence misc.

I am not telling anyone where i got them either. Ask Mario ( Dc34dc311) about what they look like in person.

May I ask the question, what do YOU ride on :icon_razz

-J.mann

They look like the $500 ebay wheels that Jag posted on SF. Sorry if I am mistaken, but they look exactly the same. Not saying they look bad because they don't, except for that funky center part around the lug nuts which isn't very noticeable.

What do I ride on? Black steel Rockcrawler's, I'm still driving my SUV, haven't sold it yet. Until then the MKIII is imobile.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
They are 5x100 or 5x114.3. I flipped the center caps around because I dont like shiney centercaps....attract unwanted attention.

Again, you will have to search REALLY hard for these. I am not giving out where I got them at...... :naughty:

I was sad to ship out the TOMS today....but you know....they deserve another good home. Its a daily driver and I feared that I would ruin them by the way I drive ( drifting=curb=bad idea on rare ass rims)....so I opted to pass them on.

Kamil told me he is taking them on his car to SILV05 too....lol

My brother is getting the same rims for his 300zx.....thought that would be pretty cool....two brothers having the same wheels....

its kind of like the tune shops in japan use the same wheels on every car.....like say TOP SECRET...the same VOLKS....LOL

anywho....

You havent sold your truck yet? What was it a 4 runner or Land Cruiser?

I want a mid-90's land Cruiser for a daily driver.....my mom says I look good in SUV's...hahahhaha

-Jonathan

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
siman said:
They are 5x100 or 5x114.3. I flipped the center caps around because I dont like shiney centercaps....attract unwanted attention.

Again, you will have to search REALLY hard for these. I am not giving out where I got them at...... :naughty:

I was sad to ship out the TOMS today....but you know....they deserve another good home. Its a daily driver and I feared that I would ruin them by the way I drive ( drifting=curb=bad idea on rare ass rims)....so I opted to pass them on.

Kamil told me he is taking them on his car to SILV05 too....lol

My brother is getting the same rims for his 300zx.....thought that would be pretty cool....two brothers having the same wheels....

its kind of like the tune shops in japan use the same wheels on every car.....like say TOP SECRET...the same VOLKS....LOL

anywho....

You havent sold your truck yet? What was it a 4 runner or Land Cruiser?

I want a mid-90's land Cruiser for a daily driver.....my mom says I look good in SUV's...hahahhaha

-Jonathan

Now the curiosity is killing me! :aigo:

I have a Montero Sport, it's taking forever to sell. I'm about to put it on ebay.

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
siman said:
why brewster? Do you want a set or something :biglaugh:

Montero? Pretty nice trucks!

But ebay.........your bound to get a buyer there....just hope its not a fake bid! :3d_frown:

Ha, I want some CCW Classics with black centers. There's no room in my budget for them though so I will probably go with ADR Cyphers. Unless of course I happen upon a large sum of money. :love:

Last edited:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yea those rims J. Mann has on there are not cheapo knock offs, they look freakin bee e a utiful.
and we had lot of fun at the meet. to bad quite a few left tho. lol the MKIV guy i saw him for like 3 seconds. hahaha