Nashville meet, July 23rd.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
i really want to go. hopefully i can get there sometime that day but i promised my girlfriend that i would help her move before i saw this thread. plus that night is the truck and tractor pulls in chapel hill, which i also want to go to. this fing sucks too much to do in one day.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Yes, a crew from SC supposed to come up with mk4's hopefully.

All of this is weather permitting...the weather has been crazy this week and hope its sunny and cool on saturday too!

If not, we should still hang out and go get something to eat for the heck of it :icon_razz

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
murkat said:
wont be there till end of august... set up a fall meet when I'm settled down in

yeah i agree.... my car will be done hopefully by end of august.....

murkat i live about 2 hrs from nashville on I-40 in between nashville and memphis in jackson.. there are a few supras here.... so hopefully we can all get together in nashville when i get my car finished and you get settled down....

jonathon i hope to make it sat but still dont know..... but like i said if i dont make it down this time i will come to hang out if everyone wants to meet when i get my baby back on the road...

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Thats totally cool man.

I just want to have annual meets and stuff....just to keep a good connection between us guys.....

we need that, apart from work and paying bills...we need to just GET OUT and meet each other and just talk our heads off about cars and life and women.....LOL

-Jonathan

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
gonna try and make it. still trying to work out all the kinks with suprarcr89 and supraswole. so hopefully we'll see you guys there. can't talk so much about the women though siman. i'll be bringin my woman with...j/k she said we should go to a strip club or somthing..haha

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
im sure that would go over well anthony...lol
if i dont see everyone tommorrow in nashville maybe we could schedule a meet around sept.... before it gets cold.... well we will see. if I dont make it tommorrow have fun take pics and video and post it for us....

-Ken

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
I will take that tranny from you if its in good condition. I want the shorter gears......

anways, Jon ( angler off of supra forums) just called me today. Him and 4 other mk4 guys ( all 400+hp) are going to try to come up. They are from Huntsville and he also posted on his LOCAL supra forum about it...so more than just a few might show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you guys there, around 6-7ish. I will be there around 5:30ish.

Jonathan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
yes, i have to say i loved it, one of the best meets i have gone too. post the pics i forgot my digi cam when i went.