Mk3 with mk4 front cap???

maxburn

Jan 12, 2014
Iowa
yeah I think a lot of people on here have had similar experiences when it comes to previous owners of our cars. The previous owner on mine installed a MHG on mine but didn't torque the head down even or to spec so I know how you feel haha

supalvr

Jan 20, 2014
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
I have major rust that the previous owner tried to hide on me that and blown suspension, boost leak, the only good to my car is the engine was rebuilt and hg was torqued properly. Too bad I am going with the 2JZ-GTE within the year.

Pikkonslaw

Oct 11, 2013
Drew mississippi
Well at first he was saying all it needed was a paint job now he said the head gasket blew and he pulled the Motor took it apart and sold the turbo... That's why I talked him down to 1000 but it's actually good cause I wanted to redo whole engine anyway and buy an upgraded turbo

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
No you just need to not rush it. I rushed my first supra and was stuck with a rusty, 220k mile non turbo hard top supra. Had a lot of great memories in that car, but it was not in great shape. Sold it as a shell after wrecking it and bought a mint 89 shell for 500 bucks. Great paint, straight body, no rust, mint interior... It was worth the wait.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk